WHMCS PayPal Gateway Problem

I actually have a problem with my WHMCS, it was working fine before the update.

The problem is that I already use the IPN on my PayPal for another company, but my client used to click the link on PayPal "Go back to merchant" so they don't have any problem.

But I updated WHMCS and look like it's not working anymore...

Is there a way to get it working ?

Thanks

You meant to say ' Go back to merchant' isn't working? Does customer gets redirected to paypal? does invoice gets paid automatically or it remains unpaid although customer pays it?
    TronicHost.com - Offshore Web Hosting Provider. Netherlands/Romania || 24x7 Support
    Shared/Reseller Hosting | Offshare VPS/Dedicated Server. Paypal/Perfectmony/Payza/Bitcoin accepted

Quote Originally Posted by tnhadmin View Post
    You meant to say ' Go back to merchant' isn't working? Does customer gets redirected to paypal? does invoice gets paid automatically or it remains unpaid although customer pays it?
    "Go back to merchant" isn't working at all, the invoice remains unpaid and I need to manually add the payment.

I figured that problem on 5.2.15 so I switched to 5.3.2 BETA and I still have this problem..

I actually fixed my problem but I have a new problem now..

When someone order like a VPS, it say No Invoice Due on the Payment Status
    I'm not a native English speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiffy View Post
    I actually have a problem with my WHMCS, it was working fine before the update.

The problem is that I already use the IPN on my PayPal for another company, but my client used to click the link on PayPal "Go back to merchant" so they don't have any problem.

But I updated WHMCS and look like it's not working anymore...

Is there a way to get it working ?

Thanks
    I have the same problem.

Hi,
    What entries do you see under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log at the time of ordering? That will shed some light on the matter.
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com

Nice to see the original problem has been fixed. Might be a good idea to post the fix here in case anyone else is having the same problems.

I would recommend you contact WHMCS over the support ticket though for your second problem as they will be able to troubleshoot it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Ezpz View Post
    Nice to see the original problem has been fixed. Might be a good idea to post the fix here in case anyone else is having the same problems.

I would recommend you contact WHMCS over the support ticket though for your second problem as they will be able to troubleshoot it for you.
    It was because my email address on the paypal gateway was not my default email address, figured it with the Gateway Log (Invalid Receiver Email)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Ezpz View Post

Contacted them already, still waiting them to answer me.

Quote Originally Posted by WHMCS-John View Post
    Hi,
    What entries do you see under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log at the time of ordering? That will shed some light on the matter.
    02/01/2014 16:52 Created Invoice - Invoice ID: 1403 Client 84.223.180.***
    02/01/2014 16:52 New Order Placed - Order ID: 1364 - User ID: 1370 Client 84.223.180.***
    02/01/2014 16:52 Created Invoice - Invoice ID: 1402 Client 84.223.180.***
    02/01/2014 16:52 New Order Placed - Order ID: 1363 - User ID: 1370 Client 84.223.180.***
    I'm not a native English speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent.

Hi,
    That suggests the client placed two orders or refreshed after clicking "Place Order".
    Try placing an order for yourself and see if you get any errors messages on-screen.
    WHMCompleteSolution
    www.whmcs.com

Hi,
    That suggests the client placed two orders or refreshed after clicking "Place Order".
    Try placing an order for yourself and see if you get any errors messages on-screen.
    I got that problem for every order.. you can see my ticket #CAK-311593

Moved > Hosting Software and Control Panels.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiffy View Post
    I got that problem for every order.. you can see my ticket #CAK-311593
    Hi,
    Please continue to work with our support team on the issue. I'm sure once you provide the details we've requested we will be able to identify and resolve the cause of the problem.
    WHMCompleteSolution
    www.whmcs.com

Hi,
    Please continue to work with our support team on the issue. I'm sure once you provide the details we've requested we will be able to identify and resolve the cause of the problem.
    I did already, they logged in on my whmcs and I still don't have a reply from the support