IQnection Internet Services is looking for someone to act as a "Hosting Consultant" with our clients. We currently have an opening in our Doylestown, PA location (18901).
* Assist our Design department with setting up development hosting space and taking new sites live
* Register / renew domain names for clients and transfer them into our system
* Set up DNS records for clients
* Set up and migrate email accounts for clients
* Purchase and install SSL certificates
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Purchase needed software licenses for design projects
* Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language to communicate effectively to clients.
* Ability to work with a team and follow instruction from supervisors.
* Outstanding customer service skills.
* Must be dependable to be at work during assigned shifts.
* Knowledge of domain registration, SSH, FTP, DNS, Cpanel/WHM preferred.
* Minimal HTML skills required.
* Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors.
* Experience with documenting procedures.
* Able to troubleshoot basic webhosting procedures.
* Knowledge of Linux an asset.
Technicians must be able to work from our Doylestown office location. NO REMOTE POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Compensation will be determined during the interviewing process and depends on skill level/experience.
8AM to 5PM EST
Only those applicants that are of interest and have professional experience will be contacted.