What vps resources do I need?

Please tell what amounts of ram and CPU I should be looking at while buying a vps.

I would like to install cPanel there. I run a Wordpress site with about 6-8k uniques and it is growing every other week.

Most hosts offer easy upgrade in VPS hosting. I suggest you to start with at least 1 GB server with 2 CPU core.
    || Web Hosting Blog - Web Hosting security & latest web hosting industry Announcements
    || Web Hosting Discussion - A Web Hosting community

1-2 GB ram you will need, and modern 2-4 core CPU
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Quote Originally Posted by piper999 View Post
    Please tell what amounts of ram and CPU I should be looking at while buying a vps.

I would like to install cPanel there. I run a Wordpress site with about 6-8k uniques and it is growing every other week.
    What is your current web hosting solution you are using for this?
    I think if you learn the statistics of your current usages that will help you a lot to understand what you need.

I would say if you have no problem with your budget. go with 2GB plan. just to make sure that things going smoothly
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008

6-8 k daily unique visit?what about online peoples?

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    6-8 k daily unique visit?what about online peoples?
    Yeah 6-8k daily uniques, and online people at any given time ranges from 50-150.

Currently I'm using a shared hosting plan but it was sort of laggy the other day. I'm hoping a VPS can fix this.

Thanks for the help guys! I think I'll start with 1GB ram and a dual core cpu yeah?

For cPanel, I would suggest minimum 1 GB RAM.
    You can also use Nginx and other tweaks to optimize your server.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Could start with 1GB RAM and 2-4 CPU core. Also use Nginx.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Yeah 6-8k daily uniques, and online people at any given time ranges from 50-150.

Currently I'm using a shared hosting plan but it was sort of laggy the other day. I'm hoping a VPS can fix this.

Thanks for the help guys! I think I'll start with 1GB ram and a dual core cpu yeah?
    Ok,i am agree with friends which said 2GB ram,because for cPanel you will need min 1GB ram,so if you haven't problem with budget try to find a 1.5 or 2 GB ram vps.

As above post said, RAM might be a bit bottleneck for your server if you are thinking about cPanel - but that still should not be a problem for 50-150 visitors at the same time on the other hand. Make sure your Wordpress is carefully optimized and of course, not to mention, use a caching plugin. You should be fine after all.
    GATENODE - Your gate to the world.
    High Quality Xen VPS Hosting w/ Managed & Unmanaged Options. We are from the planet Xen.
    █ Say us Hello! hello @ gatenode.com
    █ Give us a Call! +1 302 298 1561