VPS memory for Windows

Hi,

I looking windows vps. Is memory 512MB enough for windows vps? My budget below usd18. Please advice.

Thanks.

I would recommend at least 1GB ram for windows.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Depends on what you run.
    If you need to run other applications as well, 1 to 1.5GB is recommended, minimum for smooth operation.
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

it is enough for windows 2003 but not for 2008 or higher,but server will be some slow!also with 18$/mo you can find 1024 or higher vps.

Most people choose 1gb ram for windows vps, according to your budget you can take more ram I think.
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Windows usually needs more resources, but if anything higher than Windows 2003. try 1GB plan or higher
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008

I think that you need to browse the section on this forum where web hosting companies place their offers. This is season of holidays and I'm more then sure some companies give away some nice discounts.

Hi

512 MB RAM may not be sufficient for the Windows Operating System running applications at this time. Can you please specify the below mentioned points?

[a] Exact Operating System which you want in the VPS?
    [b] Exact applications that you want to run?
    [c] Your convenient billing cycle?

You can find most of the VPS with at least 1 GB RAM. During this year ending, you may find various promotional offers that will be suitable for your budget?

Regards,

Please suggest me a good windows vps with 1G memory.

Quote Originally Posted by 3FRSB View Post
    Please suggest me a good windows vps with 1G memory.
    If you have your own Windows Server .iso file (and license) you can get a 1 GB RAM KVM server, 2 vCores, 30 GB disk and 1 TB traffic for around $10/month if you are using iwStack.com and their cloud service.
    In fact you can get a 2 GB KVM server, 4 vCores, 30 GB disk and 1 TB traffic for around $16/month.

They have servers in Milano, Italy.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)