Post Looking for European hosting for nopCommerce 3.20 (ASP.NET 4.5 MVC 5.0)

Hi there!

Well, my shop (nopCommerce 3.20) go to be located in the EU so I need a European hosting (or American hosting which complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework) in order to fulfill the Personal Data Protection Law here in the EU.

As I see, Arvixe Web hosting complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and has some servers located in The Netherlenads. But the most of the reviews wrote about them are no really nice.

For this reason, I would like to ask to the European users (or users that have experience on the European market) some advice for a good hosting.

Here are my shop specifications:

nopCommerce 3.20 (Windows, IIS, ASP.NET 4.5 (MVC 5.0), MSSQL)

- about 100 items
    - about 30 categories
    - about 20 manufactures

and here my needs:

- good User load time / Clients active

To be more specific, I need that my shop gets load test results similar to the shops on the attached pics (tests were performed by loadimpact dot com).

Definitely, it has to produce flat "User load time" line below 4s (preferably below 3s - 2s) as my products has high price volatility and my costumers want to buy quickly before the prices changes.

My budget is about 15 - 30 USD/month (10 - 20 EUR/month). Do you think my needs would be covered with a shared hosting and that budget? o should I think in a VPS and rise my budget?

By the way, my shop (under construction) is currently hosted on (.NET BASIC shared hosting plan) which is pretty good for testing/learning purposes and I'm happy with them. But unfortunately they do not comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and do not have servers located in EU so a upgrade is discarded.

Thanks in advance for any advice you are able to provide,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails  

Kepler 62f
    e-commerce apps are usually not going to work in a shared environment.
    You'd need a VPS, and up the budget accordingly.
    And I'd suggest EuroVPS for this.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives