Onra Host provisioning

I'm very surprised with Onra Host. I just bought reseller services from them and everything is going on smoothly.

They promise a lot of things prior to buydown, like a free domain, free WHMCS account, 25% off for a lifetime, free plan upgrade...

Well, I must say that until now (a couple of hours), all of this has been honored. I have my plan upgraded, my free domain has been set up, my WHMCS and SSL/Domain reseller account is on it's way and all of my client's accounts are being transfered.

Also, their responde time is very fast. I sent like 5 support tickets and all of them got answered in about 5 minutes.

I'm a very happy customer until now... I hope their uptime is as good as their support.

Cross fingers
    OISSite.com
    VMware Cloud Hosting, High Availability, Clustering, Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions, VMware Dedicated and Managed Servers, Linux and Windows VPS, Windows, cPanel.

What about them now?

Quote Originally Posted by esaesa1 View Post
    What about them now?
    We have been using them for several months to host some client’s websites, and so far we haven’t had any issues. Support tickets are answered within minutes most of the time, even at 2am in the morning. The server uptime and network has been flawless to us. No complaints from a satisfied customer.