Most reliable Offshore VPS?

Which host is the most reliable, when it comes to offshore vps services?
    By that I mean stable and trusted.

Middletown, USA
    2,070 - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Hmm. What are you going to use your VPS for? And why do you think you need offshore. I have to say that number of the companies which offer so called offshore web hosting services is limited and most likely with traditional VPS services you will be able to have a better choice.

4. #4 in Singapore is the best I have tried
    All DELL servers
    »» Webmaster Forum ««

if you are going to host warez or something NONE of the RELIABLE offshore providers will host you.

US; UK/EU; Asia/Australia
    Yes, maybe a little more details would be nice, so we can help you out.
    Offshore - just by location or by jurisdiction?
    Many US hosts have locations in the UK or Australia, so you are dealing with a US company but your node will be offshore.

EDIS covers a wide range of location, some of which may qualify as offshore to you. They are an excellent host.

Shinjiru might also be worth mentioning.

If you live in the US and wants a server in the EU, check out They have been in the business for 16 years, and is by far the best host I have used the last 1.5 year, and I have some hosts.
    I have just started using their iwStack cloud service, thats even better then their "old" KVM servers.

But they are unmanaged, so if you are looking for a managed server, they are not it.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)