United States

L1 / L2 Tech Support

Good afternoon, all. I'm looking for a new telecommute based support or billing position with an established Webhosting firm. I have previous years experience with Lunarpages answering L1-L3 support tickets and forum requests as well as sales and billing inquiries. I have experience in HTML, CSS, and PHP. I also supported both Linux and Windows systems with tools such as Nagios.

I have since changed areas of service and I am really excited and anxious to get back into the world of Webhosting.

I have a resume and contacts from Lunarpages I can use as references. Please send me a PM if you're looking for remote staff. I can start immediately.
      0 Not allowed!

you don't have enough posts to have reputation to allow pm, what country are you in if usa reply to me with cv if not have a nice day.
      0 Not allowed!

United States
    <<removed by request>>

-Well acquainted with operating systems including Windows and OSX
    -Familiar with all branches of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel
    -Experience in webhosting including WHM, cPanel, and Plesk
    -Skilled in networking setups including hardware and software (Routers, TCP/IP, etc.)

October 2010 – March 2013
    Copy Pickup, Inc., Columbia, SC
    CSR / Print Tech
    Provided excellent customer service to corporate and personal clients in both printing, copying, and job setup. Prepared and ran jobs using Windows and OSX based computers and production printing equipment with major brands such as Canon, the Lanier family, and digital presses from Konica Minolta. Performed quick and basic repairs on all machines. Assisted clients with billing matters using Quickbooks software. Created and maintained company website using HTML and PHP, and designed all company advertising using Photoshop and GIMP. Designated tasks to other employees in absence of company owner.

March 2008 – July 2010
    Lunarpages Web Hosting, Anaheim, CA
    CSR Level 2
    Assisted client's email, ticket, and forum queries regarding account and billing issues for their web hosting account. Troubleshooting steps included accessing their account on either Windows or CentOS servers and investigating issues ranging from coding and incorrect settings to server network. Provided solutions to multiple Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 issues server-side such as DNS records, CSF and APF firewall blocks and other functions using WHM. Used many other utilities like SSH and Nagios to troubleshoot.

October 2007 – March 2008
    Carolina Retail Packaging, Lexington, SC
    Heat Press Operator
    Performed set up steps on heat presses and foil to apply client logos to bags and boxes. Removed materials from machine and set up for the next job once order was complete. Cleaned work area and maintained equipment. Speed and accuracy were required.

Midlands Technical College
    A+, Net+, Security+, MCSA Server 2012, CCENT, CCNA

Airport High School
    High School Diploma CISCO I-III

I can provide references and contacts upon direct contact.
    Last edited by bear; 05-08-2016 at 09:48 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

United States
    Good day. The question has been posed a few times regarding my availability. I currently attend school Monday through Thursday from 1700h to 2200h Eastern Time. Outside of those time frames I am completely open - this includes late nights, weekends and even holidays. Pay is negotiable.
      0 Not allowed!