Question reviews

Hello, is anyone use ? any any review ? i have buy vps server last day, it is still pending , and they are not reply tickets

I have not heard of them. They have a facebook and twitter page . I also see them advertise in gaming forums - Reliable Shared, Reseller, and KVM VPS Hosting Services.
    Dual Octa Core Xeon E5 Servers. RAID10 Storage. Enterprise DDOS Protection. Pure SSD Plans
    24/7 Support | Live Chat | In-House Support Staff | 1-800-929-9061 | Dallas, TX

Sorting Office
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    i have buy vps server last day, it is still pending , and they are not reply tickets
    Many providers don't process sales at weekend. Also, check the first 2 announcements at:
    There's no such thing as an unmanaged server - It's actually self-managed. Worth remembering next time you're looking for someone to complain to.
    DATA VALUATION SERVICE: Your data's value is linked directly to your backup strategy. If YOU don't have your own backups then YOU value your data at ZERO. So why should anyone else care when you lose it?