Your experience with MINIVPS

I have been looking for a cheap UK VPS and i have finally decided to use Minivps because of the affordable plans plus their website has a professional look, However i have never used them before and so i would like to hear reviews from those who have used Minivps services . Would you recommend i go ahead and use Minivps or not. I would love to get some reviews before making my decision, so feel free to contribute. Thanks in advance.

We have been using them for last few months and don't see much issues with them at all.

@Zimple thanks for your post.
    I would still love to get some more reviews from those of you who have had experiences with MiniVPS.

I've used their services in the past. I cancelled with them because I didn't need the service anymore, but their support is definitely good and the service was quite reliable.

Their support isn't bad at all nor is their services. I've used their vps service in the past for a VPN server and needed high uptime I never had any issues with them weather it was me paying a invoice or just using server it was all smooth transactions. I've then left them and no longer use their services because I have no more use for their service. I left on good terms and if I ever need a reliable uk provider they sure will be on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallaeaho View Post
    I've used their services in the past. I cancelled with them because I didn't need the service anymore, but their support is definitely good and the service was quite reliable.
    Same here.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||