Credit Card option

Hello,

I am from Aisa, i want to accept credit card from my customers worldwide i am using WHMCS please tell me which merchant is the best which support india pakistan also.. It should be secure and fee should be reasonable..

Paypal would be your best bet specially that most of your local Asian processors may not have footprint in other parts on the world...

You're from which country ?
    Fastest . Reliable . Affordable Web Hosting by MNCHOST.COM

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers | Premium Bandwidth | New SSD-US Servers

Paypal. Ready intergration module and trusted worldwide. Fees reasonable but for small amounts can eat into your income quite a bit.
    Jump systems
    Superior UK hosting
    jumpsystems.co.ke

Quote Originally Posted by MNCHOST - Chris View Post
    You're from which country ?
    I am from Pakistan, we have paypal not allowed thats why looking for better alternative to process credit cards, 2checkout allowing but expensive so do you guys have any other idea?

Quote Originally Posted by 4alltech View Post
    I am from Pakistan, we have paypal not allowed thats why looking for better alternative to process credit cards, 2checkout allowing but expensive so do you guys have any other idea?
    hmm ,seems like payza not work now because they have some legal issues ! What about skrill ,it act as payment processor yet not accept credit card directly ?

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups

You have only 2co option which can accept Paypal and CC both. About only CC plimus is another option for Pakistan but their account activation very very lengthy process and charges are too high.

USE Skrill but now they charge 19 Euro every month keep in mind + payza is also good for you.

NOTE: I will not suggest 2co because they will close your account without any valid reason as well they do required NTN for account activation.
    Build your dream otherwise someone will hire you to build their dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by mSuleman View Post
    NOTE: I will not suggest 2co because they will close your account without any valid reason as well they do required NTN for account activation.
    +1 .2co is not good atleast for webhosting businesses !

Quote Originally Posted by HostingItem View Post
    +1

you can use g2s.com
    What're withdrawal/payout options in G2S ?

In my opinion PayPal is the best option to choose.
    It has the Business account by which you can setup the payment option as your company name in the paypal payment page.

Quote Originally Posted by addxmanager View Post
    In my opinion PayPal is the best option to choose.
    It has the Business account by which you can setup the payment option as your company name in the paypal payment page.
    really ?

yes they have bank wire.
    G2S do required any client account registration or work like other gateways authorize, 2co and paypal?

No. you need to contact their support and filling application form.
    Actually i am asking if someone going to pay he / she will need to create account like payza, skrill or he / she should be able to pay directly like 2co, stripe and other credit card processors?

Quote Originally Posted by mSuleman View Post
    Actually i am asking if someone going to pay he / she will need to create account like payza, skrill or he / she should be able to pay directly like 2co, stripe and other credit card processors?
    i understand . but at first you need to find some trustable person.

Quote Originally Posted by MNCHOST - Chris View Post
    hmm ,seems like payza not work now because they have some legal issues ! What about skrill ,it act as payment processor yet not accept credit card directly ?
    Payment can be made directly using Skrill without customer registration provided, however, open a merchant account and sign contracts with them

If you are from pakistan then you need to choose payment method 'Money Booker' or I suggest please try 'Bank Wire Transfer' method best of luck

Skrill is really good, but hard for opening an account, you have to show all your docs, and answer all their detailed questions, and if not fine, bye bye
    Professional hosting in Europe, based in France. Free unlimited SSL with http2 !
    https://www.yoorshop.fr

you can use g2s.com

They not even disclose their registered business address. And their whois record only has a PO box.

Looks more than fishy....

8TECH HK - Hong Kong Web Hosting | Managed & Cloud SSD Servers | Domain Names
    Local Presence, Professional Support (English/German), Swiss Management Team
    Secure your server today with SSL -> SSLPOINT - Afforfable SSL Certificates