Thread: value for Money

value for Money

whats the best deal out there, currently running a vps from wiredtree 160 GB about 90 percent full for USD110 monthly.
    anything better people suggest.
    Web hosting - Cheap web hosting
    http://www.webhostafrica.net

how about other configuration like control panel, ram and cpu core?
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

I think that is a quite difficult question. Because you can win in the money and lose with the service quality.
    So that depends on your goal and what are you looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by kigo1 View Post
    whats the best deal out there, currently running a vps from wiredtree 160 GB about 90 percent full for USD110 monthly.
    May I ask if you have a ticket open already with us? I would be happy to advise you on the best platform and configuration. Also, would you mind clarifying if you are running a VPS or a Hybrid? It sounds like you would be a better fit in a Hybrid server with us here at WiredTree.

With that budget, why don't go with Dedi?
    What you are using the VPS for?
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Depending on the provider there are decent sized dedicated servers for 100+ USD. You will probably get better resources and more space.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Quote Originally Posted by kigo1 View Post
    If you are happy with WiredTree, you should consider continuing with them.

Either get another VPS or upgrade to a dedicated server from WirdTree.

If your VPS do not have memory / CPU issue, you can request WiredTree to add some extra disk space to your current VPS.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    If you are happy with WiredTree, you should consider continuing with them.

Either get another VPS or upgrade to a dedicated server from WirdTree.

If your VPS do not have memory / CPU issue, you can request WiredTree to add some extra disk space to your current VPS.
    I have nothing but praise for wiredtree however with my competitors offering huge amounts of disk space for practically nothing o have to start thinking of something similar.
    thx
    Web hosting - Cheap web hosting
    http://www.webhostafrica.net

I usually go to lowendbox.com to find a cheap vps for a good deal.

Or simply save the hassle for yourself and enjoy your managed service.

Remember, knowledge is not cheap to buy, I haven't been with wiredtree but I know that they take stuff seriously, always been responsive even in case of huge outages which usually takes all the staff to restore it.

Dedicated ? sure, unmanaged you can get a decent one these days, everybody does cheap nowadays even softlayer (indirectly) but you're still in need of knowledge to fulfill your requirements which I doubt you can find it for cheaper than what you pay.

Just my 2cents.

- Aria