WHT Database Problems?

I posted an offer in the dedicated offer forum. I get 3 emails saying one member has replied to my post. I go to check the replys and there are none.

Also, when someone sends me a PM, I get three copies of the PM in my PM box.

Anyone else having these problems?

I haven't ever had this problem.

I have something like this problem. I get way more email notices than are explained by the number of replies in the threads

Someone here said that it happens when someone tries to respond to your thread, but there is a time-out.

Kind of dumb programming if it's true, but it sounds sort of believable

Someone here said that it happens when someone tries to respond to your thread, but there is a time-out
    Yep sometimes happens....

I've also seen thread notifications from weeks ago.

and in some recent cases, the mods are just too quick

I cannot reply to this thread. I can view it and the rest of WHT without and problems, and preview works properly, but when I try to reply the connection either times out or gets reset. Tested using Opera 7.10 and Mozilla 1.3 in Windows 2000 Pro. The reply I'm trying to post is:
    Yipes' quality varies greatly depending on the backbone(s) it's being used with. I've seen two "flavors" of Yipes, Level3 via Yipes and Williams via Yipes. My host uses the former and needless to say it's very nice. Williams is generally considered to be close to Cogent's quality level, but I would still strongly prefer it over Cogent from my experience using very speed-sensitive services over them in the same areas. As far as the reliability goes, from what I've seen very few ISPs go down nearly as often as some of the hosts that use them

Btw, why does everyone here seem to consider Yipes to be around Cogent's quality level? Sure, Yipes using Williams may be, but Yipes using Level3 shouldn't even be compared to Cogent.
    Edit: Both reply and edit seem to be working in this thread.
    Last edited by no1v2; 04-17-2003 at 08:24 PM.

no1v2: Problem has been fixed. Try it again

I'm still having the same problem. What did you fix though?

try it again. I'm not sure what the cause is, but I know what the solution is (only mods can do it)

It worked this time, thanks! What's the solution then? This sounds like it might be 42...