Badly Need Help to Optimize a Dedicated Server

Hi there,
    I have purchased the unmanaged server for my file hosting site in which I have setup the Cpanel myself.

The configuration of the server is:

Intel Core i3 2100 3.10Ghz
    Memory: 8GB ECC RAM
    Harddisk 1: 4TB HDD
    50TB Traffic per month
    100Mbit Uplink

After installing the cPanel I faced many problems related to the performance of server. So to improve this I decided to optimize it. For this I have searched on the net and found a tutorial regarding Server Optimization:

After Optimization of server I have got problem with "Remote Upload" Section of my file hosting site and also in "rapidleech" which I used to transfer files, sometime direct links from other hosts.

Now I am not able to upload files on "remote upload" section of file hosting site.

Whenever I tried to upload direct links of the files via "rapidleech", it stuck in the middle. Not a single file upload via "remote upload" section after making the changes in server.

Kindly let me know how to configure the server so that it will work properly and also do not cause any problem during uploading remote files.

Thanks and Regards

Columbus, Ohio
    What performance issue do you observe? From the issue you are stating it seems to me a configuration issue rather than a performance issue.

Check "ulimit -a". Which file system are you using?

yes I think this is an issue of configuration. Well I have done some research work and figure out the problem little bit.

Moved > Hosting Security and Technology .
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Its better you hire server admin to config it. However u cant have 50TB on 100mbit port I think. Max on 100mbit is 33TB.
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Check PT_USERTIME and PT_USERKILL values. PT_USERKILL =1 is not generically recommended as it can cause unexpected process termination due to the limits set related to it. Also for MySQL, use mysqltuner or mysqlprimer to tweak the values on your server.