I need your opinion, the best dedicated server for one website.

Dear all,
    This is my first post here. I would like to ask you about a good dedicated server for my website.
    This is information about my website:

Visits : 494,479 per month
    Pageviews: 2,139,532 per month
    Unique Visitors: 167,429 per month
    % New Visits 26.57% per month

Now my website is working in the shared hosting, and I alway have a problem with stopping and some error message like max_user_connection

The website created by my PHP coding, near 70GB data and 400MB database

Hope to help me to choose a good (Secure) dedicated server, I can pay $150-$180 per month.

Thank you very much or your help

Why skip a step? If you currently host your website on a shared hosting, you certainly don't need a $150/m dedicated server. Your logical next step would be a VPS. I recommend KnownHost, LiquidWeb, FutureHosting for managed VPS hosting. You can get a good virtual server for $50/m.
    yo what's up

2 million+ pageviews per month would certainly be worth switching over to a dedicated server.
    Off course a VPS is a good in-between step, but why go for that step if you expect on growing even more?

If the growth is present I would go for a decent dedicated server with SSD drives for fast performance.
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Thank you [email protected] [email protected] is online now for your reply, I already have a VPS in bluehost and I had in hostgator for my other 60 websites. But this website that I want to buy a dedicated server is very important and the client needs a server. Also unfortunately I bought a VPS in hostgator just for this website and it was not good and in the first hour it was down. That is why I would like to have a dedicated server for that one (important) website. As I said I already have 70GB data, and as you know the VPS space is very limit.

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7group View Post
    2 million+ pageviews per month would certainly be worth switching over to a dedicated server.
    Off course a VPS is a good in-between step, but why go for that step if you expect on growing even more?

If the growth is present I would go for a decent dedicated server with SSD drives for fast performance.
    Thank you for reply, could you please give an idea about a good company for "dedicated server with SSD drives for fast performance" ?

Also I really worry about security, the security is one of the most important thing after downtime..

You can have a look at the advertising section, enough providers who advertise there.
    My only concern is your budget, for a managed solution (since you care about security), only bumps up the budget and your 180 USD budget won't cover that (if you care about REAL quality).
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Thank you for your suggestion, do you think these two companies are better than hostgator and other companies?

woww Pageviews: 2,139,532 per month

Maybe you need a power Server and go up with your budget
    ▄▀▄ Offshore Dedicated Servers
    ▄▀▄ Keep your privacy!
    ▄▀▄ Europe Servers with DDoS Protection
    ▄▀▄ www.evoluso.com / [email protected] / SKYPE: evoluso.com

Thank you for your reply Gualter,
    but this website still working in the shared host and I think viewing pages is not a big deal.

Shared host? And your provider allows your website in shared host?
    It is not normal
    ▄▀▄ Offshore Dedicated Servers
    ▄▀▄ Keep your privacy!
    ▄▀▄ Europe Servers with DDoS Protection
    ▄▀▄ www.evoluso.com / [email protected] / SKYPE: evoluso.com

yes sir, this website is working in the shared host for the last 5 years. The provider does not have a dedicated server that is why they dont tell me to upgrade it . But I have a problem now with the limited database connection ..

then try a vps with 4gb ram. try out tmzvps.com they have decent prices on managed vps. their management seems good too according to all the good reviews they have here.

@xulapeeza

Where are most of your visitors from ?
    Can you show me the site.

And I ll recommend hence.

An E3 CPU server with SSD Drive and Cpanel should come in less than $150/month and will rock your website beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by xulapeeza View Post
    Dear all,
    This is my first post here. I would like to ask you about a good dedicated server for my website.
    This is information about my website:

Visits : 494,479 per month
    Pageviews: 2,139,532 per month
    Unique Visitors: 167,429 per month
    % New Visits 26.57% per month

Now my website is working in the shared hosting, and I alway have a problem with stopping and some error message like max_user_connection

The website created by my PHP coding, near 70GB data and 400MB database

Hope to help me to choose a good (Secure) dedicated server, I can pay $150-$180 per month.

Thank you very much or your help
    What kinds of a website is this exactly?

Your budget certainly looks good for a dedicated server. I would instead of looking for one of the newer e processor which are primarily more power efficient (the lower end ones that is.) get 2 x l5420 which would give you 8 cores. The down side is they eat a lot of power, but if your leasing it that is not your concern. since your on shared now, I am guessing the website is not CPU intensive. So I am guessing your budget better spent on being able to raid some hard drives for better input output. Been a few sellers in the offer sections with good offers for this sort of setup. If you are planning on using cpanel you might want to check the price difference with licenepal verses where you decide to lease the server from.

I have experience with Codero, both ashburn and phoenix data centers. Thei phoenix data center is good and reliable, avoid ashburn at all costs.

Check out securedservers aka pheonixnap am a happy customer of them for last one year i have some good traffic sites too never encountered any sort of problems till date