* Nexim Web Hosting - 70% Off Life - cPanel/LiteSpeed/CloudLinux/Nightly Backups

Merry Christmas Everyone! Nexim Web Hosting is offering 70% off life for new and existing customers on all of our hosting plans when using the coupon "WHTNEWYEARS". This offer is valid for limited time only and can be used on any billing term.We offer fast cPanel web hosting with PHP and mySQL support. All of the web hosting plans come with the following:

*Features*

• cPanel Control Panel
    • LiteSpeed Web Server
    • Nightly Backups
    • Softaculous Script Installer With 200+ Scripts (Includes WordPress, Joomla etc)
    • Cloud Linux Operating System
    • MySQL Databases With SSD Storage To Support Fast Database Usage
    • Free SEO Tools
    • Free Site Submission To Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc)
    • Free Subdomain (yourname.wp.gy) With Plus Plan.
    • Site Builder (Create website without any programming knowledge)
    • CloudFlare (One Click Setup)

*Why Choose Us?*

• 24/7 North America Based Support Staff
    • 99.9% Uptime
    • Anytime Money Back Guarantee
    • Free Website Migration
    • Fast Servers
    • Instant Activation

We use the latest and greatest hardware in all of our servers. Our servers are powered by the following:

*Server Specs*

• HP or Dell Servers
    • Multi Core Intel Xeon Processors (8+ Cores At Least)
    • Raid 10 SAS Drives (SSD Accelerated)
    • SSD For MySQL Database
    • At Least 32 GB RAM
    • Power Backup With Generator And UPS

Nexim Web Hosting is operated by its parent company Nexim LLC which is registered in the state of Colorado. Nexim LLC has been providing web hosting, web application development, mobile development, web designing and other services to the local businesses of Boulder and Denver, Colorado since October 2010 and now it is expanding its services and making them available worldwide.

We are committed to providing the best customer experience to our clients and we will do anything to make that happen. We provide hosting services for affordable prices while still making enough to be able to provide quality customer support. We may not be the cheapest around, but you will definitely getting your money's worth.

On top of this special New Years offer, we also have discounts available if you plan to pay for hosting annually, bi-annually or tri-annually. Here are the plans we offer:

*Pro Hosting*

• 5 GB Disk Space
    • Unmetered Bandwidth
    • Host 10 Websites
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Unlimited Subdomains
    • Unlimited Email Accounts
    • Raid-10 Disk Space

Price : $4.99 Monthly Only $1.49 With Code "WHTNEWYEARS"

Order Now

*Plus Hosting*

• 20GB Disk Space
    • Unmetered Bandwidth
    • Host Unlimited Websites
    • Unlimited Databases
    • Unlimited Subdomains
    • Unlimited Email Accounts
    • Premium Raid-10 Disk Space

Price : $9.99 Monthly Only $2.99 With Code "WHTNEWYEARS"

Order Now

We accept all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard etc. We also accept Paypal as an additional payment method.

All Features : https://neximweb.com/features.php
    Pricing : https://neximweb.com/pricing.php
    TOS : https://neximweb.com/tos.php

Feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page, via email at mail [at] neximweb.com or phone at +1 970 703 3844 anytime. Happy Holidays and have a great New Year!
    Last edited by KSubedi; 12-25-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    Nexim Web Hosting
    Reliable And Affordable Web, Reseller and VPS Hosting
    Advanced DDoS Protecion | Unmetered Bandwidth | Virtualizor | cPanel | MariaDB | LiteSpeed LSAPI | SSH/GIT Access | Nightly Backups and more.
    Contact: mail [at] neximweb.com / +19707033844 / Live Support on Website

24/7 North America Based Support Staff
    99.9% Uptime

Yeah right. I'm waiting for weeks and still no reply to my support tickets. On top of that It's been 5 days that my sites are down, can't connect to cpanel, can't connect to FTP, my data is trapped and there is no one to talk to. Think twice before taking this offer. And yes I can post screenshot of an evidence if there are doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by chronus_ex View Post
    24/7 North America Based Support Staff
    99.9% Uptime

Yeah right. I'm waiting for weeks and still no reply to my support tickets. On top of that It's been 5 days that my sites are down, can't connect to cpanel, can't connect to FTP, my data is trapped and there is no one to talk to. Think twice before taking this offer. And yes I can post screenshot of an evidence if there are doubts.
    Hi, I'm really sorry about that. We were having issues with some customer's tickets not showing up on our system after we moved to the new billing system and looks like you might have been affected as well. Could you please pm me your details here and I will get it sorted.

We are moving back to the old billing asap, sorry about the inconvenience.
    Nexim Web Hosting
    Reliable And Affordable Web, Reseller and VPS Hosting
    Advanced DDoS Protecion | Unmetered Bandwidth | Virtualizor | cPanel | MariaDB | LiteSpeed LSAPI | SSH/GIT Access | Nightly Backups and more.
    Contact: mail [at] neximweb.com / +19707033844 / Live Support on Website

Ok, will contact you on PM with account details.

edit: can't send you a PM, guess I don't have privileges as a new user. Any other way of contacting you?
    Last edited by chronus_ex; 11-23-2014 at 03:48 PM.