* Freelancer - Linux Sysadmin / Marketing and PR Bachelor / Who does it right

Hello,

Let's start this post in a different way, I am going to introduce myself, meet me better.

So, my name is Miguel Ângelo, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Portugal.
    I have been working in the hosting industry since I was 14 years old, I'm 23 years old now, it's been quite a few time already.
    Since then, I learned to manage servers, WebHosting Servers, running cPanel, VPS Servers, MySQL Clusters, VoIP Servers and the list goes on.

I'm the right guy to check your server and fix it, whether it's a complex or easy task/issue, I don't give up easily.

- If you need someone to migrate your client accounts, I am the right guy. I do have a lot of patience and I bother to double-check if the websites really work in the new environment.

- Do you need someone to setup your WebHosting Company and/or servers? No problem, I'll do it. I will even configure your whmcs, secure it, setup the products and get instant activation working just fine.

- Do you need someone to fix that Wordpress website and speed it up? I'll do it. I have been making love with Wordpress for 6 years!

- Do you need someone to install a php script for your client? I can do it as well. I can't count how many times I rebuilt my VPS's to try new software, then deleting it once it was working!

- Do you need someone to manage your servers so you can focus on your business? Sure, I can do it. Provide me the login details and focus on your business. I will setup all needed alarms and will definitely take care of your servers!

Now, something you should also know about me.
    I have a Bachelor in Marketing/Public Relationships and, what makes me different, is the fact that WHT is my homepage. I am well aware of what's going on here. I can even say that I'm really deep inside in the hosting industry. I do Marketing Strategies. I tell you what you should do to suceed. I take care of your Internal Communication and I get all your staff to work along, and happy with each other. I get things better. I show you your potential, I do magic
    I've been doing this for some years and there was no company that didn't learn good things with me. They've all improved their service.

Please email me or PM me if you're interested to have someone who actually cares working for you. I am ready to help you in every way I can. I'm a freelancer and the freelancer spirit is to please the client and not to give up on him.

Email for contact: [email protected]
    Feel free to PM me too.

Edit: A very funny post I wrote about me, my first post in WHT looking for a job: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=675469
    I was 17 years old, it's been 6 years since I posted that! Definitely, lover.
    Last edited by Harzem; 12-25-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Miguel Ângelo - Marketing/PR Bachelor - Need Marketing/IT consultation? Contact me for a quote.
    BackupInstance - Backup Servers and Advanced Solutions/Clustering/High-End Server Configurations

I've known Miguel for a while and he has assisted me and one of my hosting businesses with a handful of marketing ideas that worked out pretty well outside of WHT.

Would definitely consider him again for the new year, hopefully you will consider him too! Decent pricing and a passionate man! <3
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I've known Miguel for a while and he has assisted me and one of my hosting businesses with a handful of marketing ideas that worked out pretty well outside of WHT.

Would definitely consider him again for the new year, hopefully you will consider him too! Decent pricing and a passionate man! <3

Thank you very much for the compliments, Patrick! I do my best to ensure that the client ends up satisfied with my work
    Miguel Ângelo - Marketing/PR Bachelor - Need Marketing/IT consultation? Contact me for a quote.
    BackupInstance - Backup Servers and Advanced Solutions/Clustering/High-End Server Configurations