Cheap 32GB+ RAM SSD Host

Hello,

Does anyone know any cheap 32GB+ Ram with an SSD host, for like first 3 months or something.

Like DBD LLC - $39 for 4 months 32GB RAM SSD etc. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1328774

Please let me know, I need one ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledger View Post
    I was looking for these specials of types, if any dedicated server provider can provide me this that will be really grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by AeroNetwork View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know any cheap 32GB+ Ram with an SSD host, for like first 3 months or something.

Like DBD LLC - $39 for 4 months 32GB RAM SSD etc. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1328774

Please let me know, I need one ASAP.
    It looks like you have already found something what meets your budget and needs.
    So why don't give a try?
    It is common for most nowadays companies to provide services with money back guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by pstwef View Post
    It looks like you have already found something what meets your budget and needs.
    So why don't give a try?
    It is common for most nowadays companies to provide services with money back guarantee.
    It's out of stock sir, they didn't give me enough time to pay the invoice so I'm stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by AeroNetwork View Post
    It's out of stock sir, they didn't give me enough time to pay the invoice so I'm stuck.
    It was a stealer and there are literally no other hosts that are offering such deals (at least I haven't noticed). You'll need to wait for promotion to come back in few months from now or spend some more - beyond that there are no other options at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Softsys Hosting View Post
    It was a stealer and there are literally no other hosts that are offering such deals (at least I haven't noticed). You'll need to wait for promotion to come back in few months from now or spend some more - beyond that there are no other options at this time.
    Alright thanks.