* Alternative to DNSmadeeasy

Hello,

I'm looking for an alternative to DNS made easy.
    I'm hosting 1 domain with <300.000 queries per month in the last year.
    My requirements:

• I want to be able to use geoIP(use my server in the U.S.A for American visitors and my server in The Netherlands for the rest of the world)
    • I want to use the above setup for redundancy as well, so if one server go's down the other can take over.

I don't want to spend more than a 100 euro per year on this.
    It would be great if the nameservers had anycast for performance reasons

Does anyone know a provider which complies with the above?
    I've only found dyn.com, but I'm not sure if these features are available on their personal managed DNS.

Here is why I want to switch:
    I've been a happy customer of DNS made easy for a few months now, but yesterday I unchecked one of my GTD's(global traffic directors) because I wanted to use it to a different domain.

I used to have 2 GTD's but now I only have one left because of this.

I also wanted to place an order for the Automatic DNS Failover & System Monitoring but apparently I can't because I have 1 GTD in use of the 0 which I own

I contacted DNS made easy, and they told me they couldn't find any records as to why I had 2 GTD's.
    And when I asked them to allow me to place the order for the Automatic DNS Failover & System Monitoring they told me I would have to disable my other GTD so that I can place the order and that if I wanted to continue using the GTD I have to pay $660 per year..

According to them I had access to the GTD as a trail, but my trail period has ended months ago and I was still able to use them.
    I don't have the budget to pay $660 for this and I don't see a reason as to why it would be so expensive.
    It simply allows me to have a different A record for a few regionally divided groups of their nameservers.

Have you looked at Amazons route 53?

No I didn't knew Amazon had their own DNS services.
    Can I use the geoip with my servers which are not with Amazon?

I see they use "zone's" is that similar to a domain?

Try rage4 dns services,they are small company than DNSmadeeasy,but works fine

I tried rage4, it's nice that they are free for the first 200.000 queries.

But I went with Amazon instead, their DNS anycast network seems to work better at this time.

But I'll definitely keep an eye out for rage4, they look promising.

DNS Made Easy charges for their GTD services. They do charge a nominal fee compared to services like UltraDNS and Dyn but it is not free. You should have always paid for GTD. If you did not then you asked for a trial and they manually never charged you for it. I would consider it a gift that you had it that long for free and look for a solution elsewhere if you are not happy with the pricing.

i still use nettica.com since years without any problems. no limit on queries and you can use vanity names too.
    I watch them since about 1 year via pingdom, no outage since that time ...
    4 dns in us, 1 in uk.

support is a bit slow but i rarely need it...

there's also easydns.com, but they are too expensive in my eyes and they seem to have some outages when you read through their blog ...