* 50% OFF CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - GET A XEON E3-1240v3 STARTING @ ONLY $42.50 - HURRY NOW!!

Ready for Christmas?? We are!

GreenValueHost is celebrating the Christmas season by launching a MASSIVE sale on our dedicated server hosting services!

From now until December 30th, you can take a whopping 50% OFF your FIRST PAYMENT on ANY DEDICATED SERVER HOSTING PLAN using the coupon code: MERRYXMAS3

>> Basic Managed Dedicated Server Hosting Plans <<

Basic Managed Intel Xeon E3-1240v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HyperThreading
    • SuperMicro CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis
    • 1TB WD RE4 7200RPM SATA II Drive
    • 10TB Premium Bandwidth
    • 1Gbit Dedicated Port Uplink
    • 16GB Super Talent DDR3 ECC RAM
    • 5 IPv4 Addresses (SWIP Available)
    • FREE IPMI Access
    • Monthly Recurring Price: $85.00
    • >> First Month Price: ONLY $42.50!!! <<
    • >> [Click here to order now!] <<

Basic Managed Intel Xeon E3-1270v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HyperThreading
    • SuperMicro CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis
    • 1TB WD RE4 7200RPM SATA II Drive
    • 10TB Premium Bandwidth
    • 1Gbit Dedicated Port Uplink
    • 16GB Super Talent DDR3 ECC RAM
    • 5 IPv4 Addresses (SWIP Available)
    • FREE IPMI Access
    • Monthly Recurring Price: $126.00
    • >> First Month Price: ONLY $63.00!!! <<
    • >> [Click here to order now!] <<

* GreenValueHost's dedicated server inventory consists of both Ivy Bridge (v2) and Haswell (v3) Xeon E3 processors. Dedicated Servers will be randomly deployed with either a v2 or v3 processor, however most dedicated servers are deployed with a v3 processors. There are no guarantees as to whether or not you will receive a v3.

** All servers are deployed in Buffalo, New York, USA by default. As an alternative, clients have the option to have their server deployed in Dallas, Texas, USA for an additional $25.00/month.

Questions? Please feel free to contact us by submitting a ticket, we'll be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have!

Thanks again for taking the time to stop by our advertising thread; We most definitely look forward to have an opportunity of serving you as one of our greatly valued clients. Hope to see you soon!
      0 Not allowed!

If I pay with paypal, how long till the you email me the info of the activated server?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rmar View Post
    If I pay with paypal, how long till the you email me the info of the activated server?
    Hello,

At this time dedicated server deployments are 24-48 hours from your original purchase date, not including Christmas, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
      0 Not allowed!