Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    * XMAS SPECIALS ARE HERE! UP to 70% OFF! PURE SSD CLOUD LITESPEED MASTER RESELLER PLANS

    You're just in time folks!! GreenValueHost's MASSIVE Christmas SALE is GOING ON NOW!!

    From now until DECEMBER 30, 2013, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, we have not one.. but TWO SPECIAL DEALS for you to choose from this holiday season!! This is our BIGGEST SALE of the ENTIRE YEAR (Black Friday doesn't even match up to this!), so hurry now to secure these unbelievable offers!! Available for both NEW and EXISTING customers on ALL NEW ORDERS!

    Christmas Special #1 - SAVE 55% RECURRING ON ANY BILLING TERM.

    Coupon Code: MERRYXMAS1

    Christmas Special #2 - SAVE 70% RECURRING ON YEARLY BILLING TERMS.

    Coupon Code: MERRYXMAS2


    Cloud Master Reseller Hosting Plans
    (Regular prices are shown without any discounts applied)

    R-Standard
    • 50GB RAID-10 PURE SSD Disk Space
    • UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
    • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
    • 25 Reseller WHM Accounts
    • 24/7 Standard Technical Support
    • Discounted Price per Month (With MERRYXMAS1 COUPON): $3.13
    • Discounted Price per Year (With MERRYXMAS2 COUPON): $25.02
    • >> [Click here to order] <<


    R-Standard+
    • 100GB RAID-10 PURE SSD Disk Space
    • UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
    • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
    • 100 Reseller WHM Accounts
    • 24/7 Standard Technical Support
    • Discounted Price per Month (With MERRYXMAS1 COUPON): $4.61
    • Discounted Price per Year (With MERRYXMAS2 COUPON): $36.90
    • >> [Click here to order] <<


    R-Advanced
    • 200GB RAID-10 PURE SSD Disk Space
    • UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
    • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
    • Unlimited Reseller WHM Accounts
    • FREE Dedicated IP Address
    • FREE PositiveSSL Certificate
    • 24/7 Standard Technical Support
    • Discounted Price per Month (With MERRYXMAS1 COUPON): $7.06
    • Discounted Price per Year (With MERRYXMAS2 COUPON): $56.52
    • >> [Click here to order] <<


    R-Enterprise
    • 300GB RAID-10 PURE SSD Disk Space
    • UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
    • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
    • Unlimited Reseller WHM Accounts
    • FREE Dedicated IP Address
    • FREE PositiveSSL Certificate
    • FREE ClientExec Billing Software
    • 24/7 Priority Technical Support
    • Discounted Price per Month (With MERRYXMAS1 COUPON): $9.89
    • Discounted Price per Year (With MERRYXMAS2 COUPON): $79.09
    • >> [Click here to order] <<



    Cloud Master Reseller Hosting Features
    • Latest CloudLinux Operating System + CageFS
    • cPanel Control Panel + Web Host Manager
    • WHMPHP Master Reseller Control Panel
    • Redundant OnApp Cloud Platform
    • LiteSpeed Web Server
    • Varnish Cache
    • SSD Accelerated* RAID 10 Protected Disk Space
    • UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
    • RVSiteBuilder PRO
    • Breezi Site Builder
    • Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Backups via cPremote
    • CloudFlare Content Distribution Network (CDN)
    • Attracta SEO Tools
    • Softaculous Apps Installer
    • Unlimited cPanel/WHM Account Creation
    • Overselling Enabled
    • Discounted VPS/Dedicated Server Pricing for Reselling
    • cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin Migration Support
    • Completely Whitelabel Hostname/Nameservers/rDNS
    • FREE eNom Domain + SSL Reseller Account
    • FREE ToS Legal Document
    • FREE End User Support (with purchase of a billing software)
    • 100% Uptime SLA Guarantee
    • 10 Minute Average Ticket Response Time
    • 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • 24/7 RAPID RESPONSE Helpdesk Support


    ----------------------------

    GreenValueHost Customer Reviews & Comments

    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...56&postcount=2
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1264173
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...29&postcount=8
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...73&postcount=5
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1249805
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...64&postcount=4
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...98&postcount=2
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...72&postcount=2
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1280119
    http://ratelobby.com/review/256/greenvaluehost

    Have questions? Please feel free to contact us by submitting a ticket to our sales department or by replying to this thread.

    Thanks for taking a look at our advertising thread, we highly appreciate your time and we look forward to serving you!
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Will you have anymore Buffalo servers ready before this sale ends?
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Streets
    Posts
    1,509
    Can I have one account at your Cali server ? And which minimum plan to get to get the free dedicated IP ?
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Where your server location? Please send me test file and ip
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball118 View Post
    Will you have anymore Buffalo servers ready before this sale ends?
    Although this has been handled over Live Chat, I will post an answer here as well for public reference.

    We are currently out of stock in Buffalo, NY at this time however we will likely have stock before the sale ends. Those who wish not to take the chance can open a ticket to our sales department to reserve an account in our Buffalo, NY location with one of the special Christmas discounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    Can I have one account at your Cali server ? And which minimum plan to get to get the free dedicated IP ?
    No, we do not provide demo/trial accounts. R-Standard+ and up includes a free dedicated IP address and SSL certificate.

    Quote Originally Posted by huynguyens View Post
    Where your server location? Please send me test file and ip
    At this time we only have our Los Angeles, California, USA (USA West) location available. You can find a test file here: http://testfilela.greenvaluehost.com
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Streets
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by GVH-Jon View Post

    No, we do not provide demo/trial accounts. R-Standard+ and up includes a free dedicated IP address and SSL certificate.
    Lol...i guess i should have phrased it better. I wasnt asking for a trial account. I meant, if I can order the account at Cali location (west coast) instead of Buffalo.

    Let me know.
    thanks
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    Lol...i guess i should have phrased it better. I wasnt asking for a trial account. I meant, if I can order the account at Cali location (west coast) instead of Buffalo.

    Let me know.
    thanks
    ... California is the only location available at this time so Yes of course.
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    111
    Oh I want to be placed on the new york server..
    What is the process for reserving a spot with this promo at you new york server?
    I just have to open a ticket without purchasing yet?
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post
    Oh I want to be placed on the new york server..
    What is the process for reserving a spot with this promo at you new york server?
    I just have to open a ticket without purchasing yet?
    Actually -- Just place an order and select Buffalo, New York as your location. Ignore the out of stock notice. We'll process your order in our NY location as soon as we have stock.

    We actually got another NY cloud server provisioned an hour or so ago, just have to get it set up.
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by GVH-Jon View Post
    Actually -- Just place an order and select Buffalo, New York as your location. Ignore the out of stock notice. We'll process your order in our NY location as soon as we have stock.

    We actually got another NY cloud server provisioned an hour or so ago, just have to get it set up.
    Thanks. If I sign up in New York server, just wondering what's your eta for setting up the ny server and create my account? Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post
    Thanks. If I sign up in New York server, just wondering what's your eta for setting up the ny server and create my account? Thanks!
    I'm setting up the server as we speak and hopefully will have it ready tonight. The sooner you order though, the better. Orders flood in hour by hour for us and we activate orders in the order that they're placed in.
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    testfilela.greenvaluehost.com

    Your test Link die
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    111
    Done. Hope to receive my account information soon with my dedicated ip address assigned to my account and my customers/domains. Thank you very much.
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by GVH-Jon View Post
    I'm setting up the server as we speak and hopefully will have it ready tonight. The sooner you order though, the better. Orders flood in hour by hour for us and we activate orders in the order that they're placed in.
    Hi. I still haven't received the account information yet.
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post
    Hi. I still haven't received the account information yet.
    I did not guarantee you a time in which your account will be ready. I haven't finished the setup of the server yet as I was doing it off-shift and needed to attend to family & holiday related matters so therefore I didn't get to finish. None of the members of our sales/management team is working today as it's Christmas Day and I hope that you can be understanding.

    If you are unable to be patient during Christmas, please submit a cancellation request.

    Thank You.
    Last edited by GreenValueHostGM; 12-25-2013 at 11:48 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    0
    Already signup and purchase for R-Standard, hope it work fast access as SSD i imagine
    I am waiting finished setup of the server from GVH

    Regards

    PUTUTIK
      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by GVH-Jon View Post
    I did not guarantee you a time in which your account will be ready. I haven't finished the setup of the server yet as I was doing it off-shift and needed to attend to family & holiday related matters so therefore I didn't get to finish. None of the members of our sales/management team is working today as it's Christmas Day and I hope that you can be understanding.

    If you are unable to be patient during Christmas, please submit a cancellation request.

    Thank You.
    I was just following up. I understand it's holiday. Just wondering what's the eta? Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post
    I was just following up. I understand it's holiday. Just wondering what's the eta? Thank you
    Sometime tomorrow on Dec 26, I promise.
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    /usr/bin
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by GVH-Jon View Post
    At this time we only have our Los Angeles, California, USA (USA West) location available. You can find a test file here: http://testfilela.greenvaluehost.com
    this link is dead
    where to get ip to do traceroute test on your both locations?
    and how is your path to asia?

    Quote Originally Posted by GVH-Jon View Post
    No, we do not provide demo/trial accounts. R-Standard+ and up includes a free dedicated IP address and SSL certificate.
    how to request free ip after order?
      0 Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 02:14 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 07:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •