15 Dedicated IP + Unlimitted Domain Hosting Review SEO

i need hosting for 12 domains web site with unlimitted function and Seperate dedicated IP for each domain , i found company ixwebhosting.com but im not sure about the dedicated IP class , is there any problem about the SEO depend on IP clas , what about ixwebhosting company ? somebody used them before

and which company else we can use best services ?

I don't think SEO web hosting will make any significant difference in today's Google search algorithm. It may make a difference like 10 years ago.

Honestly, I think it is better for you to save the funds towards other methods of marketing. PPC perhaps?
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Hello,
    if you want use SEO HOSTING i suggested you this company:
    turnkeyinternet.net/cybermonday/turbo-seo-hosting

thank you for answers , you think "turnkeyinternet.net" is the best company for reseller hosting with unlimitted domains and many ip address ? is there any other good company ?

what about hostgator and ovh company for reseller hosting plans ?
    Last edited by pixeltech; 12-24-2013 at 06:16 AM.

i think yes, can tell me your budget?

150 - 200$ for year and this price is almost same for all hosting providers for reseller account , i just try to find good speed one.and trust company about many otherfunctions. im not happy with ixwebhosting company , many times site down and back in 3-4 hours. and to much customer in 1 server and speed problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jrianto View Post
    I don't think SEO web hosting will make any significant difference in today's Google search algorithm. It may make a difference like 10 years ago.
    Nope. Google said it didn't matter in 2002 -- more than 10 years ago.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pixeltech View Post
    150 - 200$ for year and this price is almost same for all hosting providers for reseller account , i just try to find good speed one.and trust company about many otherfunctions. im not happy with ixwebhosting company , many times site down and back in 3-4 hours. and to much customer in 1 server and speed problem.
    The budget is very good, for this money can go direct from VPS look on VPS Hosting Offers any plans
    Good Provider Reseller: EZPZhosting,SkyNetHosting,stablehost innohosting, turnkeyinternet
    Good Provider VPS: PeakServers, WooServers, TmzHosting,RamNode

i need hosting for 12 domains web site with unlimitted function and Seperate dedicated IP for each domain , i found company ixwebhosting.com but im not sure about the dedicated IP class , is there any problem about the SEO depend on IP clas , what about ixwebhosting company ? somebody used them before

and which company else we can use best services ?
    There is NO SUCH THING as SEO HOSTING, you are just wasting IPv4's which can be used for real purposes... SEO Hosting is a Gimmick and you are simply foolish for believing them... And well done in believing in another gimmick too, Unlimtied Hosting and Bandwidth is also another marketing Gimmick.

As @kpmedia stated before, and I think it's the best way to explain SEO Hosting... The Rock = SEO Hosting:

Homer Simpson: Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm.
    Lisa Simpson: Thatís specious reasoning, Dad.
    Homer: Thank you, dear.
    Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.
    Homer: Oh, how does it work?
    Lisa: It doesnít work.
    Homer: Uh-huh.
    Lisa: Itís just a stupid rock.
    Homer: Uh-huh.
    Lisa: But you donít see any tigers around, do you?
    [Homer thinks of this, then pulls out some money]
    Homer: Lisa, I want to buy your rock.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to beÖ power changes people :]

I don't understand how the myth is still being perpetuated, often by people who describe themselves as SEO professionals or marketers.

Even the most mickey mouse of SEO 'experts' should be aware of Google's Matt Cutts, so here's his dispelling of the myth way back in 2006:

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/myth-b...-ip-addresses/

We officially exhausted the worldwide supply of IP addresses about two years ago as I recall. No wonder, with so many misled webmasters and immoral hosts capitalising on their ignorance.

pixeltech, save yourself some time and money by not worrying about buying extra IPs. You'll be helping the wider internet too.

aha thank you , you mean to say that 20 domain can use 1 same IP and all website will work for SEO good ? but what about the IP ban because of black seo ? i read to much on internet about the banned ip from google because of the black seo use. if i buy 1 domain used for 20 web site and if one of this sites use black seo ,if google ban my ip , then all 20 site will lost possition on google ?

aha thank you , you mean to say that 20 domain can use 1 same IP and all website will work for SEO good ? but what about the IP ban because of black seo ? i read to much on internet about the banned ip from google because of the black seo use. if i buy 1 domain used for 20 web site and if one of this sites use black seo ,if google ban my ip , then all 20 site will lost possition on google ?
    Think about every client who uses Web hosting on the same server if that was correct they'd all be black listed.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to beÖ power changes people :]

Simple solution: Don't use blackhat techniques and so, don't get sandboxed?

dedicated IP class
    Did I just successfully travel back in time to 1993? Classful IP addressing: seriously?

okey thank you , i will try to find best reseller account without care howmany ip they offer. if i understood that even 1 ip can be used for 100 domains without any problem.i need windows hosting.

i need windows hosting.
    Arvixe and GearHost have excellent shared Windows hosting.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

if i understood that even 1 ip can be used for 100 domains without any problem.
    Nope - 1 IP can be used for 100's or even thousands of website without problem.

The Search Engines blacklist DOMAINS not IP addresses.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

thank you all for answers