About Twitter Unfollowers

Hi Friends,
    At present i started Social Media Promotions for my website. When i am promoting so many visitors are following me. After some time (or) days they are unfollowing me. How can i get notified when some one unfollows me. Is there any tool to get those details like (Following and then unfollowing.
      0 Not allowed!

May I ask a question?
    Did they stop following you at once?
    It looks little bit strange they stopped following your.
    Have you tried to contact marketing firm which provided you such service? Maybe they will be able to explain that for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Here you go!- http://unfollowers.me/
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by a2hosting View Post
    +1 for unfollowers.me
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by a2hosting View Post
    thank you)
    always searched for this thing
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RobMls9 View Post
    May I ask a question?
    Did they stop following you at once?
    It looks little bit strange they stopped following your.
    Have you tried to contact marketing firm which provided you such service? Maybe they will be able to explain that for you.
    No they didn't stop following us at once. I am doing the social promotions personally. I didn't contact Marketing firm.When am i promoting they are following me and after some time they are unfollowing me.
      0 Not allowed!

I want to know the reason why they are unfollowing me.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dot Spiders View Post
    I want to know the reason why they are unfollowing me.
    There are only two possible reasons:
    1. You post useless crap that they do not want to read
    2. They only followed you in the hope that you would follow them; they then unfollow
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post
    There are only two possible reasons:
    1. You post useless crap that they do not want to read
    2. They only followed you in the hope that you would follow them; they then unfollow
    Thank you cbpayne. I think reason will be the 2nd one. Because i am updating the twitter with fresh and unique content. And i tweet daily with some updates related to design & Development.
      0 Not allowed!

Very good tool is presented in this thread..
    but beside the fact it is a great tool i would like to tell you that the reason why it someone is unfollowing you is that you do not post quality content on twitter or lets face it that unfollowers are bots and they are following/unfollowing a lot..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IvanKolev View Post
    Very good tool is presented in this thread..
    but beside the fact it is a great tool i would like to tell you that the reason why it someone is unfollowing you is that you do not post quality content on twitter or lets face it that unfollowers are bots and they are following/unfollowing a lot..
    Yes Ivan, the tool presented in this thread is very Good Tool.
    I too agree with you when we post the low quality content, the visitors will unfollow. But i am posting the unique and Fresh content with latest developments. May be the bots are following/unfollowing i think.

In my view, Another reason will be the followers are not related to my niche.Thank you for Reply.
      0 Not allowed!

bot followers

In my experience, the people unfollowing you may not be real followers in the first place or your tweets are not of importance to them. You can download some twitter software to tell you when people unfollow you
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mozoella View Post
    In my experience, the people unfollowing you may not be real followers in the first place or your tweets are not of importance to them. You can download some twitter software to tell you when people unfollow you
    Thank you for the reply mozoella. May i know the software to get the details of Unfollowers.
      0 Not allowed!

I think the problem where to get a tool to see who the unfollowers are is solved. I don't doubt that you post personally a fresh and unique content. Maybe there are really bots. If it's a real user who stops following you on the Twitter than it's not interesting! Make the post yummy to read.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dot Spiders View Post
    Thank you for the reply mozoella. May i know the software to get the details of Unfollowers.
    I suggest you use who.unfollowed.me, i also recommend that you follow back people who have followed you already and improve the quality of your post.
      0 Not allowed!