* Wanted online support staff (Technical & Linux exp.) (English/Arabic an advantage..)

We need a support staff to attend our tickets support system 16 hours daily (Having one day a week off and during job breaks)..

Our company provides Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & soon seedbox accounts, we operate all our servers using Windows Server 2008 and we provide our customers either Windows OS (7/8/Server) or Linux flavors, you must have the technical skills to solve problems which might face the End-User, besides you must have good Linux experience and knowledge to provide support to some of our customers running one of the Linux flavors,

The support employee will be responsible of addressing the following aspects:-
    1- General sales inquiry
    2- Provide technical support when needed

The perfect candidate MUST have a good technical support and problem resolution skills, and must be HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY !

You must NOT share your login credentials or use any of our servers for non-work related purposes and you MUST preserve all our customers info and privacy and maintain our reputation (not lying to the customer, providing inaccurate or wrong information etc..)

You must resolve and address customers concerns via tickets system and messenger immediately to provide a very quick response time for our clients..

You need to have excellent/fluent English Language skills and native Arabic language (an advantage)

You must have your own personal email account as it is your primary method of communication with your supervisor and must attend your emails instantly !

We require our main support staff to be available 16 hours/day doing the following:-

1- Monitoring server resources through Performance Monitor..
    2- Make sure the server is at acceptable load levels..
    3- Setting up customers VPS accounts..
    4- Performing technical support for customers when approved by the manager..
    5- Providing Linux support and resolving some problems which might occur on some Linux flavors..
    6- Avail yourself on our sales messenger to answer customers various inquiries, recommend the best solution for their needs and help them signing up for our services (a commission / per sale will be paid for you)..

And other appropriate tasks assigned to the employee..

We will provide you full video tutorials on youtube prepared by our staff and fully educate you before you start, also you are welcome to email your direct supervisor at any time (16 hours daily) to either report something related our job, if you have any concerns or if you face a difficulty or need help during the job !

Finally you will be paid every 30 days via western union or any appropriate means...

If you are interested please Send us a personal message saying about yourself and your experiences and whether you are willing to work for us under the terms and needs explained above..

Thank you,

pm sent...

Hi,

We are interested in this.

You can contact us in Skype or via the livechat facility in our website https://www.supportexpertz.com

Our skype id is logic.meeting

Awaiting your response.
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

16 hours daily I'm very interested, looking for around 8.000-9.000$ monthly salary, if you are ok with that please send me a PM.
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.
    Thanks,
    Netedge Technology 24x7 webhosting support, Monthly server management, Dedicated support.
    Nelichso Live chat support software

Quote Originally Posted by help2linux View Post
    pm sent...
    I will reply you shortly..

emailed..

Quote Originally Posted by supportexpertz View Post
    Hi,

We are interested in this.

You can contact us in Skype or via the livechat facility in our website https://www.supportexpertz.com

Our skype id is logic.meeting

Awaiting your response.
    I have contacted you please reply soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Kurikami View Post
    16 hours daily I'm very interested, looking for around 8.000-9.000$ monthly salary, if you are ok with that please send me a PM.
    I am sorry !

Quote Originally Posted by netedgetech View Post
    Hi,

I have sent you a PM.
    I will reply soon..

I emailed you..

Thumbs up

Hello Sir,

I was wondering whether there is an opportunity for me to work for you.

I have excellent work experience in Linux server support as I was working as a technical support engineer in the webhosting field, for one of the gigantic VPS provider.

Hence, I have very good experience in monitoring ticketing system and managing/administration of control panels like cPanel, Plesk and directadmin.

Hence, it would be my pleasure to be part of your company.

Also, I am very flexible with any of the time zones that I may need to work in.

Have very fast and stable internet connection.

Please feel free to contact me for more details.

GMAIL : [email protected]

NOTE:I cannot PM you since I am a new member here. Hence I would request you to please put a mail through.

My resume

Hi, My name is Hitham Adel ,I'm 27 years old, I have two Bachelor's degree of Electrical and electronics engineering ,One Egyptian and the other one is American ,I have two years experience as Technical Support Engineer in Networking and IP cameras (Installing and configuring IP cameras, Installing and managing surveillance software,Installing and configuring Routers and Switches,Network design using Airmax Wi-Fi data transmitting and receiving devices to manage the IP cameras wireless,Search and development of the recent technology,Computer software troubleshooting and maintenance),i have experience in troubleshooting Pcs,Laptops,any android and IOS device,fluent in English (two years in British council) ,Arabic is my mother tongue , I speak little Russian. [email protected]

16 hour shifts is 96 hours a week. That is a tremendous amount of hours and you'll burn your staff out.

How much are you paying per hour if I may ask?

SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

I'm interested [email protected]
    I speak fluent and professional English and Arabic.
    I have extensive knowledge in troubleshooting server and networking problems. Both Windows and Linux distros.
    I built and maintained and managed different types of servers including virtualization environments.

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you willing to pay for that many support hours?

Awaiting your reply

Quote Originally Posted by donmega_icecube View Post
    I'm interested [email protected]
    I speak fluent and professional English and Arabic.
    I have extensive knowledge in troubleshooting server and networking problems. Both Windows and Linux distros.
    I built and maintained and managed different types of servers including virtualization environments.

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you willing to pay for that many support hours?

Awaiting your reply
    I have emailed you guys kindly attend soon...

Sorry to trouble you.. but I didn't receive the mail.

[email protected]

Can I know whether this position is still opened. I have already replied to your PM, didnt get any response