Split Request Forum

make a new catogorie called Hosting Requests then have 3 different forums like, Dedicated/Colocations, Resellers, Shared Webhosting.
      0 Not allowed!

Guess nobody likes my idea, i thought it was good for those people who can't offer resellers or Dedicated/Colocation plans and only shared hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

Just because it wasn't replied to doesn't mean no one likes it
      0 Not allowed!

heh
      0 Not allowed!

None want this I thought it was a great Idea
      0 Not allowed!

I am sure if more hosts looked in here more would agree
      0 Not allowed!

I don't see how it would benifit the community. Having more advertising forums will bring more troublesome matters to mods.

Edit: If you're only using this community for free to advertise your services and products, I'd recommend to spend a few seconds more to read and understand and judge and post if you meet the requirement. If you can't do that, don't even bother to reply to hosting requests.
    Last edited by Eric Lim; 04-19-2003 at 08:30 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I would think it would be better for the hosts, as if they don't offer dedicated, or resellers then the hosts don't have to look at every post in the requests form to find one for shared hosting they just go to shared hosting requests.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by cyberservers
    I don't see how it would benifit the community. Having more advertising forums will bring more troublesome matters to mods.

Edit: If you're only using this community for free to advertise your services and products, I'd recommend to spend a few seconds more to read and understand and judge and post if you meet the requirement. If you can't do that, don't even bother to reply to hosting requests.
    People will have to go by the rules, or get banned. I think it's a great idea though.

Kevin
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003
      0 Not allowed!

Thank You Inteltechs
      0 Not allowed!

Gotta add "free hosting requests" in there. Thats a big issue, but overall; good idea
      0 Not allowed!

Please continue this discussion at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=135220
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!