WHM and WHMCS Not Connecting

Hey,

I have recently purchased a reseller package a skynethosting,

They use WHM/cPanel and WHMCS,

However, I can't get my WHMCS to connect to my WHM to make new accounts for cPanel,

Can someone help please,

Thanks

Make sure you use the Remote Access Key and the correct username.

http://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM
    HOST BLIZZARD -- Enterprise Quality, Affordable Pricing
    Web Hosting VPS Servers Dedicated Servers 10Gbps DDoS Protection
    Zap5 Networks - Your Complete IT Solutions Provider!

you need to go to "Setup --> Product/services --> Server" and enter your WHM account details there (URl, IP, Username, Password).

Then create a new product, select category as "Hosting", module = cpanel, server = "the server you created just a minute ago" .. and fill the rest of the stuff.

you should make sure you configured it correctly,

Whmcs has documentation that teaches just about how to run or do anything with whmcs that it is capable of doing.

Be sure that you are adding the correct username password server ip and using the right ssh remote access key.

It's pretty simple to set up you can even watch tutorials on YouTube there might be some. But most beginners with whmcs face hard time when trying to configure their server to connect to whmcs it's simple you should read the help me files on whmcs site you'll understand it a lot more.

If you can't figure it out by reading their documention.Then they do have a configure service but that cost money.Wish I could help, it could be many reasons why it is doing that. Look on utube they have some very good Video’s on how to configure it, they are very useful and they are very easy to follow.

You should check WHM and WHMCS firewall . if those server block each other IPs, it will not connect. so allow the IPs.
    EyHost.Biz | More Hosting Disk Space - 24/7 Support Via Support Ticket
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Cheap VPS | Backup Service [ USA, Netherland]
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers [Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas - USA , Amsterdam]

Quote Originally Posted by irfan-EyHost View Post
    You should check WHM and WHMCS firewall . if those server block each other IPs, it will not connect. so allow the IPs.
    and if still unable to resolve the issue, just contact WHMCS
    https://www.whmcs.com/members/submit...ep=2&deptid=13
    Modelwebhost.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by FluidWeb View Post
    Hey,

I have recently purchased a reseller package a skynethosting,

They use WHM/cPanel and WHMCS,

However, I can't get my WHMCS to connect to my WHM to make new accounts for cPanel,

Can someone help please,

Thanks
    This could be quite a few things, with cPanel you do not need the password when you set up the server, but rather the authorisation code. Also make sure in your packages you have selected the cPanel module and included the correct package names that you specified in WHM, you only need the package name and all of the other info will get fetched from WHM. Make sure on the modules page in WHMCS that you have also added in the server group. If you need any assistance feel free to PM me, Skype me or even call me - I will assist you free of charge. I understand that this can be confusing as I went through this setup stage once.
    Jordan - Director ~ DeguWeb Ltd
    Graphic Design / Logo Design / Website Design

DeguWeb Ltd is a company registered England and Wales (Company No. 10316368)

you have to enable "Tick to use SSL Mode for Connections" in order to connect.

However, before you try to make packages, go to utilities, cpanel/whm import, click on get account list. And *if* you have setup your server correctly, with the correct whm key, username, password, and everything else, then it should connect.
    If it doesnt connect, recheck your settings. If it does connect, and you cannot setup packages, this means you might have an issue with your package settings.

One thing to remember with your whmcs packages settings, is the package name must match what you have setup in whm. If the package in whm is called begINNER, and your whm username is username, then in whmcs under your package, you have to set the package username as being: username_begINNER -> note, you must match case with your package settings.