Benefits of Hash Tags

Hi Friends,
    What are the benefits of Hash tags in SEO. Even we are using those hash tags in twitter also. Suppose if we given hash tag like #webdesign traffic will be diverted to that page from our page. So what is the use of Hash tags in SEO and other social networking sites.
      0 Not allowed!

If you use hash tag in your post at twitter, google, facebook than it help you in search. If somebody search for this hash tag keyword than only those post will appear in search who has this type topic.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

As per my concern, There is no any benefit in SEO of HASH tag (# tag.
    Basically HASH tag is for SMO means for social media sites like facebook, reddit, twitter, pinterest, G+, stumbleupon and many more. When you insert HASG tag with any keyword in your post then your that post will show in searching with that keyword.
      0 Not allowed!

There may be a very real benefit for hash tags in SEO.

I need to confirm this, but I believe search engines ignore everything that comes after the hash tag, which means this is a great way to insert tracking codes into a page without generating duplicate content in search engines. Of course you can't query this data like you can with query strings, but by pulling and parsing the URL manually, you can pretty much handle GET and POST requests off hash content anyway.

So it's a very good way to make sure things that you want to be ignored by search engines are ignored. That's valuable!
      0 Not allowed!

if you use hash tag in the post you create , there is somebody wanting to search keyword you had use of the post when that post comes in search result.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi Friends,
    Thanks for the replies now my question was clarified. i will try to use the hash tags in Social Media.
      0 Not allowed!

Hash tag is use to for keyword and @ tag user. if you have social media Account and want to target it you need to use @ tag.

In twitter most of the people find or optimize keyword using of hash tags.
      0 Not allowed!

Hashtag is beneficial for search the topic for your niche
      0 Not allowed!

thanq for the replies. My problem was solved. thank You
      0 Not allowed!

On social networks it can help you become a 'influencer' in the field and appear in 'Top Post' searches, it also refines the content down for anyone searching for a term... e.g. #OpenVZ or #London

Glad your problem is fixed!
      0 Not allowed!