How to resell WHM/cPanel with WHMCS

Hi Guys,

Looking to branch out into reselling WHM/cPanel with WHMCS.

What do you use to allow the reseller to create and sell their own packages?

I have seen a few WHMCS plugins that allow the reseller to sell "white lable" using CNAMEs my packages but i'd rather the reseller could make their own packages and prices.

I'm not against bundeling WHMCS with the reseller package so the reseller has their own WHMCS that uses my Domain Name API so I can bill for the domain orders but i'd rather keep it all in my own WHMCS.

Hope this makes sense..

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Moved > Hosting Software and Control Panels.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I'm not exactly following you, but we use this and it works well:

http://www.modulesgarden.com/product...enter/features

You can install it for 7 day trial to see if it woks. And they have a 20% off sale right now.

Hope it is what you want.

Thanks, That's actually what I saw. But the re-sellers cannot make their own packages? They can only sell the packages you define at the price you set?

I'd rather the re-sellers can make their own hosting packages and charge what ever they like.

Quote Originally Posted by cerrie View Post
    Thanks, That's actually what I saw. But the re-sellers cannot make their own packages? They can only sell the packages you define at the price you set?

I'd rather the re-sellers can make their own hosting packages and charge what ever they like.
    i.e the re-seller can make a package "Basic" and decide how much hdd, bandwidth, mailboxes etc etc. I think with this plugin we need to make the packages for the re-sellers?

I like ModulesGarden modules & have had some custom work done from them in the past however, this seems extremely confusing to me.

If you're looking to provide services for "resellers", why not just provide them with a reseller account as well as a billing system? I think the module being referred to here adds to much complexity...it could just be me..

Quote Originally Posted by cerrie View Post
    What do you use to allow the reseller to create and sell their own packages?[SNIP]
    I'm not against bundeling WHMCS with the reseller package so the reseller has their own WHMCS that uses my Domain Name API so I can bill for the domain orders but i'd rather keep it all in my own WHMCS.

Thanks.
    Sorry, now it all makes sense to me. I see what you mean.

You could ask ModulesGarden if they could add that feature, or see if they could customize it. They are pretty responsive. But if you are looking for solutions now I'm not sure how you would proceed. But it would be a great addition to that module.

Manually configuring products for your resellers could get difficult. But you could consider offering a good array of packages to select from. That would be sort of a selling point, the products are pre-configured and you have a good selection. Otherwise, you can get licenses from some providers (your own) for about $6 per month. Then it would be a matter of trust. You could preconfigure with your own domain reseller info, and delete the other reseller modules, but no way to lock folks in.

good idea, will ask them