VPS Provider offering Cloudlinux

Do you know any VPS provider who offers Cloudlinux at discounted rate?

Or where can I buy Cloudlinux at discounted rate, less than $15?

Thanks in advance.
    Cebu Web Solutions - Cpanel Web Hosting | Cebu Web Designs

Your host provider do not offer this? If your provider can order bulk licenses, you can get a discount from them.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Buycpanel.com has them for $11.95 : https://www.buycpanel.com/order-addons
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

Many providers offer it, especially ones using OnApp as they provide CloudLinux templates.

SolaDrive seems to offer CloudLinux at $14 per month (pity they seem to be a pretty small company, otherwise I would have tried them).

Quote Originally Posted by WebMaister View Post
    SolaDrive seems to offer CloudLinux at $14 per month (pity they seem to be a pretty small company, otherwise I would have tried them).
    What is wrong with small companies? Surely we are not a fortune 500, but we are a professional company providing a quality service. I think all the reviews speak for them selves. I just dont see the differences between big and small companies if you can provide the same if not better service?
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

Quote Originally Posted by SolaDrive - John View Post
    What is wrong with small companies? Surely we are not a fortune 500, but we are a professional company providing a quality service. I think all the reviews speak for them selves. I just dont see the differences between big and small companies if you can provide the same if not better service?
    True a small company can provide the same/better level of service of bigger ones, but based on my previous experience. I realized that the level of service of one man companies can be quite erratic: some day tickets answered in few minutes, then after 6 months tickets maybe answered in few hours/days because mutliple VPS nodes went down at the same time, and the one man can not fix them all at the same time.

This has got nothing to do with your business in particular, as I said in my previous post "otherwise I would have tried them", that means I NEVER tried your business.
    Last edited by WebMaister; 01-29-2014 at 03:22 PM.

I have used SolaDrive.com for around 20 months now, and their support has not gone any slower then when I first signup.
    If you want to only use large companies, use Godaddy.com then. Can't get any larger. And then you have to wait 48-72 hours on a simple ticket, if you get any reply at all. and when you reply to their reply, then you have to wait another 48-72 hours. Good luck with that.

SolaDrive.com replies on ticket with a average of 10 minutes. Always.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)