using vcc to open a paypal account

can i use a vcc with no name on it to open a new paypal account?

I would have to guess probably not.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Yes, you can, as log as you have access to a statement of the card and can complete the PayPal account verification.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    Yes, you can, as log as you have access to a statement of the card and can complete the PayPal account verification.
    what is the statment of the card? i thought all you need is card number, expiration date and security code?

do you know where i can buy one of those vcc that paypal accepts?

In order to become a verified PayPal account, they will charge you a tiny amount on the card and on the card statement (list of transactions) you will see a unique code. You then have to enter this code in PayPal to verify your account.

Yes, you can, just need have access to card statement.

You can but if you aren't an adult or are using it to fake your name or address, then expect it to be limited soon.

Generally you can use but some cards serials blocked by PayPal and you can not use them,for example entropay cards
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

What is vcc?

i really don't care if the account is verified or not, i just need to make purchases online using my paypal account?

so all i need is just to open a new account i don't care about the verification, but i want to open the account with a vcc that's all?

where can i buy one of those vcc to open anew account at paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by alexjames View Post
    What is vcc?
    VCC = Virtual Credit Card
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    VCC = Virtual Credit Card
    No problems with that if you have 16 digits, cvv code and expire date as far as i remember
    As well need access to statement to enter 4 digit code
    Did that about 2 weeks ago with internet virtual card

Quote Originally Posted by alexjames View Post
    No problems with that if you have 16 digits, cvv code and expire date as far as i remember
    As well need access to statement to enter 4 digit code
    Did that about 2 weeks ago with internet virtual card
    can you please PM where did you buy your VCC from? i need one urgently. Thanks in Advance

Quote Originally Posted by mous1747 View Post
    can you please PM where did you buy your VCC from? i need one urgently. Thanks in Advance
    I did not buy it. I have online banking in my local bank and there i can open virtual card for free

They will track you and close your other account.

Quote Originally Posted by mous1747 View Post
    i really don't care if the account is verified or not, i just need to make purchases online using my paypal account?
    To make payment via paypal, you need:
    1) PayPal Fund
    2) Credit Card linked to your account.

When you link CC to your account, it will verify your paypal account.

so all i need is just to open a new account i don't care about the verification, but i want to open the account with a vcc that's all?
    You do not need VCC to open a PayPal account. But you will need VCC / CC to verify your paypal account.

where can i buy one of those vcc to open anew account at paypal?
    Again, I will repeat. You do not need VCC to open a PayPal account.

BTW, what is your country?
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

It depends on your country. For example, in Canada, linking your credit card does not verify your PayPal account as it requires us to link an actual bank account in order to become verified.

Still don't understand why this is confusing. You can use anything to verify your account as long as: you aren't using someone else's information, aren't committing fraud, and your identity information is legit and you're an adult. Although in that case you might as well just use your own legitimate information rather than pay for a virtual credit card.