Thread: WHMCS Invoicing

WHMCS Invoicing

Hello guys,

I did a server migration few months back but I have forgotten to set up cronjob on the new server for WHMCS which resulted in invoices not generated and my clients services are long due but are still shown as active.

I tried to suspend then via the module but it gives me an unknown error.
    I have now setup the cronjob and ran it but those overdue services are not suspended. I guess once it pass the cronjob date, it would not affect the services.

I am confused regarding the invoice due date and the service due date. What are the different between then? Does WHMCS suspend services base on the invoice due date or the service due date?

I manually created an invoice for my clients to pay (according to the last due date to the following month ~3 months) and set the due date a few days later, but in the invoice it doesn't seems to be able to reflect on the new service due date which is 3 months later as the invoice are unable to set how long are they billed for and to what date would the new billing date be. I am billing them for the pass few months of services and I fear after payment it would only extend one month of services from the service due date which is still overdue. Do I have to change the service due date manually also?

Regards

I am confused regarding the invoice due date and the service due date. What are the different between then? Does WHMCS suspend services base on the invoice due date or the service due date?
    The service will be suspended according to its own due date + any manual setting which allows service overdue - 3 days, 10 days, even 30 days, depends of your configuration.

I tried to suspend then via the module but it gives me an unknown error.
    What kind of error are you getting?

A possible solution for you issue could be manually ordering the same packages for your customers they currently have (by admin) without sending them emails etc. and terminating the packages they currently have. In addition you will issue them invoices for these 3 month of service they didn't pay for. This way there will be no further problems. Of course it is possible only if your customers are not too many and also this is the very first solution which comes to my mind.

Hi,
    Regarding the unknown error, please being your troubleshooting here: http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Guide
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com