HDD : Min 2 TB - Max 4TB
    Bandwidth : 5 - 15TB
    IP's : 15 - 20 Usable IP's
    with cpanel
    monthly 80$

can any one help me in finding

i tried datashack they are out of stock

i need with good support

Check out with Akamei. They have multiple server locations to manage in different locations.

Hi,dear Sir,
    for your exact configuration you should increase a little bit your budget,or you can search some VPS options within your budget

We've worked with Big Brain Global for a few years now and love them for dedicated servers. Contact Brian there. Good luck!
    InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc.
    Colocation | Cloud | Data Centers | Bandwidth | Managed Services
    New York / Northern Virginia / Chicago / Dallas / Miami / Los Angeles / San Jose
    www.InfoRelay.com/Services/Data-Centers

With the cost of Cpanel and the scarcity of IPv4 IPs these days, i dont see how you could expect a server with these resources, reliable service and support for such a low cost. At some point you have to expect to get what you pay for.
    Drew Adams- Hivelocity- Sales Manager
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

With that amount of IPs and cPanel you're not going to get a Dedicated Server for your budget, if you do it's not going to be very good.

You're looking at $25 at least for a cPanel license on a Dedicated Server, the IPs probably more than that.

Good luck though.

cPanel and the IPs alone will put you half way to your budget alone at least, if not more.

You can try checking some of the budget priced providers; e.g. Wholesale Internet, Datashack, Versaweb, etc.

Also, when you say good Support, I'm hoping you mean just solid Unmanaged Support (such as reboots or hardware support). You will not be able to also get Managed services with that budget.

I need only unmanaged server and one i need support for reboot and hardware fix..
    Quote Originally Posted by dedispec View Post
    cpanel and the ips alone will put you half way to your budget alone at least, if not more.

You can try checking some of the budget priced providers; e.g. Wholesale internet, datashack, versaweb, etc.

Also, when you say good support, i'm hoping you mean just solid unmanaged support (such as reboots or hardware support). You will not be able to also get managed services with that budget.

You can find such a server from Dedicat.

I dont think you will find a server like that with that many IP's and cPanel for $80. I think you would be better off trying to work out a deal with a VPS provider for those specs as it will offer better performance and reliability than any low end $80 server will.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

for this bugdet and this spec if vps is possible can you refer me some vps provider

Quote Originally Posted by SolaDrive - John View Post
    I dont think you will find a server like that with that many IP's and cPanel for $80. I think you would be better off trying to work out a deal with a VPS provider for those specs as it will offer better performance and reliability than any low end $80 server will.

The first thing for you to decide on is whether you need a managed provider or not.

If you are comfortable handling Linux systems at the command line, installing software like Apache / PHP, and running a firewall, you can get away with an unmanaged provider. That will save you quite a lot of money, and open up some higher specs.

Check hosting providers -

Webline Services
    Exmasters
    ARP NETWORKS
    onthenetOffice
    XLHost
    Server Intellect
    ServerPoint
    NetShop ISP

Hi

i dont need managed server i need unmanaged only please refer some provider's

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannette View Post
    The first thing for you to decide on is whether you need a managed provider or not.

If you are comfortable handling Linux systems at the command line, installing software like Apache / PHP, and running a firewall, you can get away with an unmanaged provider. That will save you quite a lot of money, and open up some higher specs.

Quote Originally Posted by vaahost View Post
    Hi all i need a dedicated server with

Ram : Min 3 - Max 40 GB
    HDD : Min 2 TB - Max 4TB
    Bandwidth : 5 - 15TB
    IP's : 15 - 20 Usable IP's
    with cpanel
    monthly 80$

can any one help me in finding

i tried datashack they are out of stock

i need with good support
    I've had luck with iweb.com

the problem I think you're going to run into here is the expansion. Clearance servers are good to come by but they're fixed and can't be upgraded... Just keep that in mind.

As per your requirements or managed dedicated server i would like to suggest you to go with HostRightNow. I find myself very lucky with this Indian web hosting company.

Hope you find it good!
    Thanks

They are too costly. for me they are not providing custom package

Quote Originally Posted by palaksingh View Post
    As per your requirements or managed dedicated server i would like to suggest you to go with HostRightNow. I find myself very lucky with this Indian web hosting company.

Hope you find it good!
    Thanks