Looking for an on-call server management solution.

I am trying to find an on-call solution for our company so that when I am unavailable, my partner will be able to get technical support without having to wait for me.

Ideally I would like to have a per ticket solution where we can pre-pay for X tickets/hours and, in the event of a situation that requires it, we can open a ticket or place a phone call for immediate support (less than 1 hour response time). We will also consider a monthly contract as long as there is no per server fee.

The company should be familiar with both OpenVZ and KVM nodes with and without a control panel (all CentOS-based, most with SolusVM).

I would also prefer to have everything setup (server access, help desk access, pre-paid funds, etc...) prior to the need of such services so that my partner can just open a ticket or place a phone call and not have to worry about configuring SSH keys for access.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

We are glad to help you.

You can contact us in Skype or via the livechat facility in our website https://www.supportexpertz.com

Our skype id is logic.meeting

Awaiting your response.
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

Please contact us to discuss this further more at https://attacker.net/clients/contact.php

Hi,

Please contact us via our live chat in our website and we can talk about this in detail.

Thanks for all of the responses both to the thread and via PM. We ended up placing an order with AcuNett after a quick dialogue with them.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas