Google Updation 2013

Hello Everyone,

After google updation how many of you are satisfied?

i am very much satisfied because my project PR is coming good.
      0 Not allowed!

I am also very satisfied because I always perform quality SEO that's why I never hit by any Panda, Penguin or other update of Google.
    Empower your brand through FAT - The Creatives
      0 Not allowed!

What were you talking about, PR update or any new algorithm update?

PR wise I didn't lose or gain anything, The main website I am building now still has PR 0. As for algorithm update, I didn't get hit by any Panda, Penguin or any other update. Because my sites are not that big, neither are they making any good money.
      0 Not allowed!

One of our best sites got whacked. It had been steadily growing searches for the last year...all quality non-bs site too. We're looking at why the 180 by google
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowpages86 View Post
    i am very much satisfied because my project PR is coming good.
    Given that toolbar PR is a useless metric that counts for next to nothing, why do you even care?
      0 Not allowed!

Most of my sites got pagerank so im satisfied
      0 Not allowed!

I too have a good experience of being assigned a good page rank for my too sites. I am pleased at the new update.
    We Provide best UK Student Property Investment solutions.
      0 Not allowed!

I am not satisfied with this report because my site remains same
      0 Not allowed!

Ya my projects also good
      0 Not allowed!

PageRank is only one metric used by Google to determine overall rankings of the websites and the links status of them. It is more important to have a close look at your organic web position in its niche on Google which seems to be the key these days. Thousands of websites in both light and competitive fields have been affected by the recent waves of Google updates, and many of their admins do not even seem interested in checking their PR any longer.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes SEO is changing rapidly. Nowadays it is not just about links. In my opinion people are still struggling to understand what Google want from us.I'm not satisfied with the updation
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jaysh4922 View Post
    In my opinion people are still struggling to understand what Google want from us.
    You can't be a very good SEO if you believe that - how can you justify charging clients money?. Those SEO's who have worked it out have NOT been affected by all the recent Google updates and benefited from them. Its obvious what Google wants from us!
      0 Not allowed!

The recent updates unfolded the secret of quality content in the SEO framework.So we all are more focused on content quality and opt for high class link building techniques.
      0 Not allowed!

PR is to be taken loosely these days; sure a good PR rank usually means a good site.

But for backlinks pay attention to OBL and actual traffic passing links from relevant places, also watch your anchor texts.
      0 Not allowed!

I had a good experience as my two websites go Pr 1 and 3 from 0.
      0 Not allowed!

yes i m also because
    It analyzes and makes sense of billions of pages in order to provide the most relevant search results. The update included a major rewrite of Google’s entire algorithm, affecting more than 90% of search results.
      0 Not allowed!

Google updation for 2013! Well what can be the next update by the Google? I am waiting for the next update of Google.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Williams Brown View Post
    Google updation for 2013! Well what can be the next update by the Google? I am waiting for the next update of Google.
    Given that Google update their search algorithm ~500 times a year; what exactly are you waiting for? There are probably update every single day!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Williams Brown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post
    Given that Google update their search algorithm ~500 times a year; what exactly are you waiting for? There are probably update every single day!
    cbpayne i think Williams is asking about the next google page rank update. Although the current experience showed a mystery behavior from Google that update the page ranks after 10 months but i think that Google would retain the previous practice of updating the page rank after 3 months.
    Best Plans for the Investors for UK Student Accommodation Investment
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DAIqbal View Post
    cbpayne i think Williams is asking about the next google page rank update. Although the current experience showed a mystery behavior from Google that update the page ranks after 10 months but i think that Google would retain the previous practice of updating the page rank after 3 months.
    Google update PR every day!
      0 Not allowed!