EU/Asia Reseller

Hello,

I am looking for good Reseller Hosting providers with Datacenters in EU and ASIA/Singapore (need two separate accounts, one for each location). Budget is not much, so I would like to keep it as low as possible without compromising performance and support. Features/specs are secondary. What I dont want is, vague replies/messages from the provider like

"Your site is using too much resources, move to a VPS or go away."

I would really love if the support team can help (or atleast give me time and direction )to isolate/identify the issue so that I can fix. Neither me nor my sites are abusers and I dont want to be treated like one.

So, 1 account with WHMCS and the other one without it. No need of huge disk space or unlimited accounts etc. Just two realistic VFM options (any Christmas/New Year deal will be awesome).

So please provide me some good names(good as in service records and reputation) having datacenters in EU and/or Singapore. Doesnt need to be the same provider for both locations. I am open to get accounts from different providers for different locations as long as the features/support/performance is comparable.

Thanks.

In Europe i always recommend Coreix. RacksSpace also. Even digitalocean has dc in Amsterdam.
    OPENSTACK Dedicated Cloud | 128 GB RAM - 12 Cores Intel Xeon EC5 | Unbeatable Price
    Amsterdam Telecity - Madrid Interxion
    DigitalValley.io

The requirements which you are asking for are very reasonable. To prevent cases of the website being automatically suspended for using too much resources, you can consider selecting a host which offers CloudLinux since each account is isolated to its own virtual environment and does not affect the performance of other accounts on the same server. Do make sure to ask the host for their CloudLinux limits as some have unreasonably low limits which make it impossible to run a proper website.
    HostWithLove.com - World Class Hosting Personalized - 9 Locations Across 4 Continents
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers
    cPanel/WHM | CloudLinux | JetBackup | LiteSpeed | MariaDB | SpamExperts Outbound Filtering
    Locations: Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Quebec, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Singapore and Sydney

It will be great if you can list your budget and exact requirements for your specification like disk space and bandwidth etc. Check Stablehost, they have EU based server with smaller packages might be that can fit to your needs?
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Check out the offers section, plenty of reputable hosts have SG Server like EZPZ, Eleven2, Hawkhost, etc,

What's your budget? for some people, not much is $5 per month and for other $30. And what are your needs in space/bandwidth?. Do you need a free WHMCS license? or you already have it?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Thank you all for your replies.

If you people can provide a few good providers then I will look into the offers section and select according to my budget and requirements.

Now as for my requirements and budget -

10-25 Disk Space (SSD not needed, but SSD Cached for database will be good I think)
    200-250 GB Bandwidth
    Litespeed/Nginx (who doesnt want fast servers ? )
    Overselling Enabled
    CloudLinux (as suggested here)
    The usual extras like Custom Nameservers, Whitelabel, cPanel, WHM, Softaculous, Attracta etc)
    WHMCS (for one account as I dont have license)
    End User support (if possible, not mission critical)
    Free SSL (Even shared will do, for the WHMCS account)

Budget - 5$ (can stretch it to 10 if it is really really worth it)
    With WHMCS - 15$ (20 if I can get the other one at 5 )

Is this budget enough ? Do I need to put more cash ? Please suggest.

Thanks

You need to put more cash if you want a reliable service, how do you think that your will get money if you pay them so little?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

So how much should i put in ?

The features you are looking for like WHMCS, Litespeed, End User Support, Free SSL really don't come at that price point. Something like $20 - 25ish should be better.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

You can try turnkeyinternet.
    FreeRadius Authentication Services for OpenVPN, WiFi, WISP Billing, PPPoE, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Host4Geeks-Kushal View Post
    The features you are looking for like WHMCS, Litespeed, End User Support, Free SSL really don't come at that price point. Something like $20 - 25ish should be better.
    Thank you for your reply Kushal.

But I have mentioned in my post that for the account with WHMCS and free SSL, the budget is $20ish.

Litespeed, End User support are optional, i.e. if I can get them, well and good otherwise I guess I can live without them.

30$ for both accounts will not be enough ? Not even in any Christmas-New Year deal ?

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    30$ for both accounts will not be enough ? Not even in any Christmas-New Year deal ?
    You might just be in luck
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

Quote Originally Posted by Host4Geeks-Kushal View Post
    You might just be in luck
    Really ? Is there any offer i missed ?

Budget - 5$ (can stretch it to 10 if it is really really worth it)
    With WHMCS - 15$ (20 if I can get the other one at 5 )
    Too low budget IMO.

Does your host provide any proof when they say "Your site is using too much resources"?
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Too low budget IMO.

Does your host provide any proof when they say "Your site is using too much resources"?
    Then can you please tell me what is a good budget ? And some names alongwith that

Yes, they did paste some stuff/numbers ... which went over my head ..

How are these hosts ?

Askforhost
    Hostnucleus
    VPSCreed

And I cant seem to find any host providing Singapore accounts, any pointers in that direction ?

Would you really need cpanel? There are good offers for vps from GreenValueHost (us server) and vpscreed. Then you can just get management service from GreenValueHost for $10/mo with their promotion. But cpanel license is unfortunately costly.

Check the offers section I think I saw a seller with server located in HK or SG

^^ Thanks for your reply, but Cpanel is a must have for me. Cant do without it.

How are these hosts ?

Askforhost

And I cant seem to find any host providing Singapore accounts, any pointers in that direction ?
    Hello ryus
    If you have any questions regarding our services, feel free to contact me directly.

Edit: EZPZ is offering Singapore location i think. You have tried contacting them?
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Quote Originally Posted by Askforhost-AJ View Post
    Hello ryus
    If you have any questions regarding our services, feel free to contact me directly.

Edit: EZPZ is offering Singapore location i think. You have tried contacting them?

Thank you for suggestion. I did check their offerings, and it's a bit out of my budget even with stretching .