Thread: Tampa Colo?

Tampa Colo?

Looking for colo in Tampa..

I know of Sago, Hivelocity, E Solutions, and Peak 10, but am I missing anyone?? I'm looking for 1u of rack space.

a couple of those mentioned do not offer per U, you could try Ktek as well
    http://www.QuoteColo.com - Colocation, Miner Hosting, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by quotecolo View Post
    a couple of those mentioned do not offer per U, you could try Ktek as well
    Which one? Peak 10 does, I've actually been working with their sales people.

wow, that is news to me! thanks
    http://www.QuoteColo.com - Colocation, Miner Hosting, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Quotes

ESol & HiV - both great -

Probably you can get a better deal at ESol - Try to get in contact with Roberta in Sales and see what she can do for you.

I don't have any affiliation with either.. just know people who work at both places, and have a 1u at Esol.. both DC's are top notch and provide great services and have experienced and competent people.

urls please

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    urls please
    eh? Expound?

can you please provide the links of the aforementioned providers?

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    can you please provide the links of the aforementioned providers?
    Sago - http://sagonetworks.com
    Hivelocity - http://hivelocity.net
    E Solutions - http://esnet.com
    Peak 10 - http://www.peak10.com/locations/tampa

thanks man|!

Quote Originally Posted by steerpike12 View Post
    ESol & HiV - both great -

Probably you can get a better deal at ESol - Try to get in contact with Roberta in Sales and see what she can do for you.

I don't have any affiliation with either.. just know people who work at both places, and have a 1u at Esol.. both DC's are top notch and provide great services and have experienced and competent people.
    Can you give any vague figures on what ESol's 1u/2u pricing is? I was interested in them since I have VPSs in their datacenter through ServerDragon that havecomparatively excellent latency to my ISP (Wowway, who I guess is also 'partnered' with Esol) but they seem to only give pricing if you request a quote, even for single servers, and I don't want to submit a request for a quote without having my requirements nailed down.

E Solution gets our vote (we've been with them for almost 2 years). I wish I could help out on the per U pricing, we've been trying to get a quote for over 2 weeks now for their new Ohio location without any luck.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Quote Originally Posted by texteditor View Post
    Can you give any vague figures on what ESol's 1u/2u pricing is? I was interested in them since I have VPSs in their datacenter through ServerDragon that havecomparatively excellent latency to my ISP (Wowway, who I guess is also 'partnered' with Esol) but they seem to only give pricing if you request a quote, even for single servers, and I don't want to submit a request for a quote without having my requirements nailed down.
    Just look at Hivelocity's pricing for 1u which last time I looked is on their site.. ESol should be similar; I'd say email sales for both to see what king of deal you might be able to get..

Quote Originally Posted by texteditor View Post
    They aren't partners. Knology bought eSolutions a year or two back and then WOW bought Knology so now eSolutions is actually owned by WOW.

As for Peak10 offering per U pricing, they are pretty much at capacity in both Tampa 1 and Tampa 2. Tampa 3 is a long way off so you're going to be paying a pretty premium to host there (not that you don't already!).
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    They aren't partners. Knology bought eSolutions a year or two back and then WOW bought Knology so now eSolutions is actually owned by WOW.

As for Peak10 offering per U pricing, they are pretty much at capacity in both Tampa 1 and Tampa 2. Tampa 3 is a long way off so you're going to be paying a pretty premium to host there (not that you don't already!).
    Peak10 actually was able to beat eSolutions and Hivelocity for me