Bad Customers Forums?

Hey folks,
    I haven't found one yet but is there a forum on here for bad customers or should I just report them to a blacklist service?
    WebHosting should be easy, it should just work.
    Durb.co Web Hosting

Specifically I have a couple spammers I just terminated I'd like to warn my fellow hosts about.
    Durb.co Web Hosting

You just have to terminate them and move on. There isn't really a "warning" system on here. (There is a "fraud and abuse" forum section in the premium / corporate members' part of the forum).
    James

Interested in which hosts I'd recommend? Unmanaged VPS Reviews | Managed VPS Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OakHosting_James View Post
    You just have to terminate them and move on. There isn't really a "warning" system on here. (There is a "fraud and abuse" forum section in the premium / corporate members' part of the forum).
    I thought so, but these guys were sneaky, only sending out a couple emails per minute over many accounts.

Thanks.
    Durb.co Web Hosting

Hello,

it's not a forum but you can open an account to http://www.fraudrecord.com/ and report them...

It's not easy to totally block out the bad guys if they are really determined to do what they want do. We can just make it harder for them.

Having a filter on your sign up from such as maxmind would help filter the bad guys out. Maybe do a phone verification for suspicious sign ups.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

There is a fraud section just for Premium Members.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Ya, don't be complaining about bad customers, everyone has them, just do your best to ban them

This is a good idea, havent seen a section for this on wht yet
    Epidrive Webhosting Solutions - Premium Quality Hosting Made Affordable
    Berry Servers - The Most Affordable VPS Servers

I find Maxmind keeps out the bad guys.
    ▌Midnight Host | We're taking the UK by STORM
    ▌Shared, Reseller and VPS
    ▌Follow us on Twitter
    www.midnighthost.co.uk

You can report them to FraudRecord or even MaxMind, if you have an account with them. What is more important is implementing measures and techniques to keep these bad guys out. Have multiple layers for verification, do manual scans on orders.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Own Network - Hardware - IP Ranges - cPanel & WHMCS Authorized Partners.
    Managed VPS - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - DDoS Protection - Fully Managed - East Coast - West Coast - London
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || Daily Backups || LiteSpeed || US / UK || DDoS Protection
    Announcing our Indian Expansion - #LevelUP Your Web Hosting Experience - Subscribe now for Early Access & Discounts!

Quote Originally Posted by FrapHost View Post
    This is a good idea, havent seen a section for this on wht yet
    It's a grey area that protects spammers and scammers.

If a scammer/spammer signs up and accepts your TOS (if written properly), then your also bound to not disclose of their information publicly.

It is insulting because it protect the criminal and will make you look bad if you blow the whistle...but there are cases where a whistle had to be blown, and you find out the person ripping of a host or designer was (or still is) ripping off others and adding up in the thousands. Sadly some are just professional criminals.

All you can do is make it harder for them to sign-up, and if they do slip through, terminate and move on. They usually never respond to a termination because;

1. they know the account will eventually get shut down
    2. too busy finding a new account due #1
    3. they know their wrong and can't argue against it