About Yahoo SERP's

Hi Friends,
    At present i am using the Google for the rankings. But one of my client wants the ranking in Yahoo SERP's also. Can anybody tell me "is that we have same benefits from yahoo also". I mean in yahoo also we have analytics, Webmaster tools. If not, how can we get the keywords list those are ranking in Yahoo SERP's.can u people explain me in detail. Thanks in advance.
      0 Not allowed!

Yahoo is powered by Bing.
    So to rank in yahoo you need to sign up for all the bing tools and analytics to help you.

Bing ranks a little differently than Google and ive found that they are more keyword centric than google are ( Ie: Onpage Keywords etc )

With that said however, Normally what you do for google works well for bing and then yahoo by default.

Oh and maybe getting yourself on the Yahoo directory might help ( However it is like $300 a year )
    Last edited by lynxus; 12-17-2013 at 07:39 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

So to rank in yahoo you need to sign up for all the bing tools and analytics to help you.
    This is correct. I have also noticed myself bing still relies on the amount of backlinks like the old google and not so much the quality. Thats why in my opinion their search results suck.
      0 Not allowed!

i have signed up with yahoo site explorer last time but now it seems like i need to go through bing tools and analytics.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lynxus View Post

Bing ranks a little differently than Google and ive found that they are more keyword centric than google are ( Ie: Onpage Keywords etc )

With that said however, Normally what you do for google works well for bing and then yahoo by default.

Oh and maybe getting yourself on the Yahoo directory might help ( However it is like $300 a year )
    Thank you lynxus, Can we do anything more to get ranking in Bing and Yahoo SERP's. My onpage keywords are perfect and those are relevant to the page.
      0 Not allowed!

The trick with ranking in the SERPs is that Google and Bing won't be using the same algorithms. So what works with one SE for a site may not be as effective with another.
    Now you certainly could read in the "agent" to see if it's Bing or Google SE visiting, then displaying the appropriate web site to them. That way you could test different content for BING SE's to see what helps ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello

Hi guys i think Google SERP is better

because its give back fast results from others
      0 Not allowed!

If you want to make your site in top rank with yahoo than do blog commenting and forum posting because they preferred it lot value for good rank.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by maninder View Post
    Hi guys i think Google SERP is better

because its give back fast results from others

Yes Maninder, I too agree with you. Google is always the king. But Google changing their algorithms. It became very tough job to SEO's to improve the rankings. But in yahoo and Bing also we will get the best Results.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rickymartin1 View Post
    If you want to make your site in top rank with yahoo than do blog commenting and forum posting because they preferred it lot value for good rank.
    thank You ricky. At present i am doing forum posting and i will start blog commenting also. thank you so much.
      0 Not allowed!

In regards to the thread topic, just as others have mentioned Yahoo is powered by Bing. In addition Google and Bing do not use the same algorithm which means that what may prove effective with one Search Engine for a site may not be as effective with another.

It would be the course of wisdom to check out Bings Webmaster Guide to get a better understanding on what they are looking for since you are gearing towards ranking well in SERPS for Yahoo.

Bing Webmaster Guidelines
    http://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/w...lines-30fba23a

Compare the two to get a basic idea what Bing is looking for in comparison to Google.

Google Webmaster Guidelines
    https://support.google.com/webmaster...er/35769?hl=en

Hopefully the info above will be of some help in relation to your opening thread.
      0 Not allowed!