WizzAdmin
by WizzSolutions.com Group, LLC

cPanel, DirectAdmin, and Plesk are the most widely used hosting control panels in the industry. These control panels make it possible to add users, email accounts, dbs, and manage many aspects of a hosting server. For the more complex tasks, projects, and optimization challenges, trust WizzAdmin.

We make it simple.
Regardless of operating system or cPanel/DirectAdmin/Plesk version we are help to help. WizzSolutions is the leader in high bandwidth and specialized hosting solutions and WizzAdmin is the premiere server management service.

Unlimited.
Unlimited amount of tickets, administration hours, tasks, truly unlimited support for unbelievable rate.

Level 3 Direct Response.
Many support providers send predefined replies or take your concern first via Level 1 support and only afterwards provide Level 3 support. We have decided to avoid this needless delay in your ticket resolution as each ticket is handled directly by our experiened Account Managers and Level 3 engineers avoiding any pre-defined replies or Level 1 support delaying your resolve. We will carefully assess your task and immediately get started. Your resolution time is our priority.

What makes us different?
Immediately after or before order we will carefully assess your request to determine the right approach to solve your issue. Our sales team is available for consultation or questions 24/7. WizzAdmin services are fulfilled by our leading Level 3 engineering teams. Each task is monitored by dedicated quality assurance manager and detailed work report delivered to the customer by end of each task upon request. Each open task is led by a senior engineer who closely monitors the project and works with you until your complete satisfaction is reached. Our executive management team watches all active and closed WizzAdmin tasks and projects to ensure the highest level of quality is maintained.

With so many server administration companies on WHT, how do you choose!?
Our management team has a combined 25 years of experience (so we've seen it all) and our admins have no less than 3-5 years of experience with Linux and Windows web servers and hosting client and server challenges. Our entire admin team is RHCE (red hat certified engineers) and all are EXCITED and ENERGIZED about solving hosting issues. Our strategy is to be big enough to offer our services at a competitive price, maintain the ability to spend time learning your challenges and listening to you, and also have the agility and flexibility to move quick enough to deliver effective solutions.

Here are a few of the most common tasks we are asked to perform:

• Apache & MySQL optimization
  • Database issues, backup and repair
  • DNS configuration issues
  • Load balancing
  • PHP configuration, upgrades, and site errors
  • Security lock down
  • Disaster recovery
  • Server migrations
  • LightSpeed and nginx Installation & configuration
  • Kernel updates
  • Exim tweaks – spam source detection and prevention
  • Malware removal
  • Plugin installation and configuration
  • Backup configuration using either the internal control panel features, custom backup, rsync, or service such as R1Soft
  • Failing services
  • Disk space issues
  • Fffmpeg and video Ttools
  • And much more.

Is this the right service for you?
  • Do you currently have an unmanaged server? Need help supporting your users, sites or systems?
  • Are you not receiving the answers you need from your current managed/unmanaged host?
  • Do you have a project or deadline and you want to add additional support resources?
  • Is your server receiving more traffic and is not performing good enough today?
  • Looking to optimize services, try a different software, or update software settings for performance before doing a hardware upgrade?

We can help you with a wide variety of server management tasks from software and service installations to more complex tasks such as server migrations, vpn setup, failover, backup/DR or failing/problematic services and much more.

►►Ordering Information
Regular price $29.95/Month per server

Sale price $14.98/Month per server (50% off FB Fun sale)
To obtain the sale coupon code please visit this post

cPanel Server Management: [Order Now]
DirectAdmin/Plesk and other Managed Services visit: [Order Now]

Sign up today & Get FREE WizzSecure Basic Security hardening for your server, regularly priced $19.95
* Time & Stock Limited.
* For new customers only

------------------------------------------------------
- Need us to manage two or more servers?
Contact us for special discounted rates!
- Are you a Data Center? Dedicated Servers or VPS Provider?
Need us to manage your servers or your client servers for you? Reach us out for special offers, designed for data centers and hosting providers!
- Need custom server management solution?
No Problem. Tell us your challenge and we will build a custom solutions for your need.
------------------------------------------------------
Have a specific cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin Server Management Question? Contact us and we will provide professional advice at no cost.

What some of our recent customers are saying:

Wizzsolutions, what can say?
Their staff went above the call of duty. We hired them to secure our server and then it led to them moving all of our sites from our old server to the new/
They were easy on the budget great to work with, great communication.
We would use them over if we needed them and definitely give a positive recommendation looking for this type of service.

I originally contacted wizzsolutions as I was interested in a server securing service they provided as a one-off. My contact with the team, especially with Michael, convinced me to take a regular monthly subscription for support. I looked around, and did not find a better service for my Centos plesk server in the price range I am paying Wizzsolutions. Our partnership has been now for many months and I wish Michael and his team a lot of success with the new WizzAdmin services

We had experience with many management companies, but trust me wizzadmins are superior then all those. They know what they do and i think they love there job, all there technicians are skilled and knowledgeable. They helped and assisted me beyond my expectations.
What else i could say, these Guys are Just Awesome. And i am really happy to stay with them.

We used WizzSolutions to setup a Disaster Recovery Server for us to ensure High Availability and Uptime. Their team is very knowledgeable and they provide excellent support and advice.
Although they took a little longer than they estimated to deliver the setup, they went out of their way to get our systems up and test them before delivery. They also supported us with tasks which were not even a part of their service.
We are really pleased with their quality of service and will be going for their managed solutions soon.

More on http://wizzadmin.wizzsolutions.com/about/testimonials/ and http://www.wizzsolutions.com/testimonials.php

Thanks for reading and we look forward to working with you soon!

Contact information:
Email: sales@wizzsolutions.com
Live Chat: www.wizzsolutions.com