Amazing & Soul Touching

What if you could talk to animals and have them talk back to you?

The Animal Communicator

Anna Breytenbach has dedicated her life to what she calls interspecies communication. She sends detailed messages to animals through pictures and thoughts. She then receives messages of remarkable clarity back from the animals.

Anna can feel the scars hidden under a monkeys fur, she can understand the detailed story that is causing a birds trauma, she transforms a deadly snarling leopard into a relaxed content cat - the whole animal kingdom comes alive in a way never seen before - wild birds land on her shoulders, fish gather around her when she swims, and wild unfamiliar baboons lie on her body as if she is one of their own.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

I'm not sure if I believe in this type of stuff. I am not flaming anybody whom states that they can, or those who believe others can. I just don't believe someone can do this type of stuff.

Kuala Lumpur
    Yes if its happens that if both can communicate then it will be a relation of soul to soul. With out soul relation it is not possible.