Hosting company engaging in fraudulent practices - how to report to payment processor

I was recently the victim of fraud by my hosting provider (Wholesale Internet). Should I report this to their payment processor? What's the best way to identify the processor of said merchant?

Lets get serious about This!

Anyway, you would have come here to better research about the host, than to run here to report when there is a problem.

However, you can better understand the payment processor depending on the payment method you used.
    █▌ Cheapest Shared Hosting Solutions with 17+ Server Locations.
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,OKPAY, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, STP.
    █▌ Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting by!

Thread cleaned up. Lets remain on topic folks. hostnesta thank you for the redirection. Carry on
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

United Kingdom
    WOT has their site listed as a scam -

What payment processing did you order this on? If paypal file a dispute if CC then file a dispute with your bank and they might check it out but it depends.

How did you pay? ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Yes, I agree with the above post.

If you paid by credit card, then contact your card provider and request a chargeback. If you paid by bank transfer or other method, then contact the payment provider and try to request a chargeback.

There is no way to contact their merchant account provider directly since they will surely have very strict privacy policy.

It is best to "vote" with a chargeback if you feel you have been defrauded. If the company gets enough chargebacks, then the merchant provider will simply drop them as a client...
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Seems the most reasonable thing to do.

Between Earth & sky
    Contact you Bank/CC service provider if you use paypal then contact paypal

But for me its one side story

If it's PayPal or something like that, you simply send in an email (try to find executive email addresses).

But if it's a legitimate merchant account, not much to do besides file a chargeback, but unless you can get those to amount to over 2% of their overall payments, it won't do much.

What kind of fraud? Perhaps you can share a little bit more?