Thread: Need cheap VPS

Need cheap VPS

I need a cheap VPS with managed support located in EU. I do not need support to do everything for me but I want to be able to have any kind of help once I need it. Can some one suggest me a good company?

The VPS specs:

512 RAM
    20-30 GB HDD
    100Mbps at least
    bandwidth not more tan 200-300 GB
    no control panel
    budged between 13-15 EUR per month
    openvz is fine

Go check out the advertising section on this forum as you will be able to do see everything
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

your budget is good for unmanaged vps and also some cheap managed vps.but you can not find managed service here in wht maybe exist in lowendtalk
    you can check routerhosting.com or burst.net or ramnode.com for good unmanaged vps
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by IvanKolev View Post
    I need a cheap VPS with managed support located in EU. I do not need support to do everything for me but I want to be able to have any kind of help once I need it. Can some one suggest me a good company?

The VPS specs:

512 RAM
    20-30 GB HDD
    100Mbps at least
    no control panel
    openvz is fine
    Go with ProviderService, they are a good host with reliable support

https://www.providerservice.com/managed-vps/?netto#VPS

The VPS specs:

512 RAM
    20-30 GB HDD
    100Mbps at least
    no control panel
    openvz is fine
    Your budget is too low,if want quality you must pay because goods things are never cheap.

I have a backup VPS with GreenValueHost and have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of service.

I have jumped in with www.lvpshosting.com and so far so good. Till now I have asked them only to migrate my stuff from the old account which they did and for now everything works great.

Generally managed VPS comes with a control panel which add extra price. Your budget is OK but most VPS provider do not offer managed VPS without any control panel.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

The VPS specs:

512 RAM
    20-30 GB HDD
    100Mbps at least
    no control panel
    openvz is fine
    WHT's advertising section is the answer. You may also catch a good deal this yuletide season.

Additionally, you may also check lowendbox.com for extremely cheap vps offers. Just remember to read reviews of the host you'll choose to prevent from being a victim of companies who pulls out the plug without prior advice.
    Jolly Works Hosting Est 2009 MNL Hosting worldwide
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | VPS Reseller | Domains
    █ 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Proven Filipino Customer Service, Servers with Phoenix NAP
    VPS RESELLER >> Custom VPS plans, 100% White-labeled. Now available!

Hi Ivan,

when choosing the cheapest please consider an escape when the provider isn't the one you would like to have.
    Or even better build up your VM between two (or more) providers.

check tmzvps.com unmanaged vps packs. u can have 2gb ram vps in your budget. also they are quite good provider, i have read so many good reviews of them here.

I think that I will stay with lvpshosting. Their support is great till now, and the tech guys are real "freaks". I think that they know everything about linux and hosting. Will update you later again how the thing going once I'm done with everything.

Till now I have asked them only to migrate my stuff from the old account which they did and for now everything works great.
    Just curious what kind of stuff did they help you to migrate?
    It looks like you found a good host from your innitial experience
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

10-15 of my web sites, email accounts, forwarders, ftp account etc... they also helped me to upgrade most of my joomla installations which were very old (and I'm talking about 1.5.x versions old) etc...

You could definitaly get a good VPS within that budget. I know shoste offers a 512MB VPS for only $3.50 a month, and I think they have a Christmas sale going on to. (www shoste com)

Quote Originally Posted by F-ReV View Post
    I know shoste offers a 512MB VPS
    Do you host with them? You can let us know here, in private, if you prefer.
    There's no such thing as an unmanaged server - It's actually self-managed. Worth remembering next time you're looking for someone to complain to.
    DATA VALUATION SERVICE: Your data's value is linked directly to your backup strategy. If YOU don't have your own backups then YOU value your data at ZERO. So why should anyone else care when you lose it?

Your budget looks good for your desired specs , try to advertising section of the forums .

Quote Originally Posted by Festive-DNS View Post
    Do you host with them? You can let us know , in private, if you prefer.
    Yes I do host with them I currently have a 1GB VPS. So far their service has been impeccable, and the support is superb. <<snipped>>

Highly recommend them for a VPS.
    Last edited by Postbox; 12-21-2013 at 06:39 AM.

The VPS specs:

512 RAM
    20-30 GB HDD
    100Mbps at least
    no control panel
    openvz is fine

I think the budget is too small for managed VPS.
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at webprovps.com
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

if your still looking let me know

Quote Originally Posted by SplashHosting View Post
    if your still looking let me know
    May I know why?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

You should check www.bitcloudsolutions.com

They have 2GB ram and 1TB bandwidth for only $4.95/m

cheers.

With that budget you can get a vps from a reputable provider, no need to go to lowendtalk!
    I know people are happy with LET nodes but they all seem to shady for me.
    You can get a decent VPS node from a provider with an integrated control panel and 24/7 support for your budget. Just dig through the offers section, you can maybe you can event still catch some Christmas discounts.