Google Webmaster, Analytics and Authorship setup

Hi,

I recently setup Google Authorship for my webpage and after viewing the webmaster tools for the authorship status it is not coming up with the correct Google+ account?

I have my google webmaster and analytics setup on the gmail account [email protected]

Should I have setup the webmaster and analytics from my domain google apps account instead? [email protected]

The google authorship was setup using the Google+ page from [email protected] but for some reason when I view this on Google's search I see my gmail instead. Any ideas?

Re

Yes, there might be issue with using different domains for authorship. Please recheck for errors and do it again

Try testing it to other Google plus page. Make another version of your account and try to incorporate Google Authorship to your site. If it looks good, then there must be some unaware alteration on the authorship.

Can you give me Access of Only reviews. After that i will suggest you what problems with your Authorship Account. I know deeply about Google Authorship.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sinitry23 View Post
    Hi,

I recently setup Google Authorship for my webpage and after viewing the webmaster tools for the authorship status it is not coming up with the correct Google+ account?

I have my google webmaster and analytics setup on the gmail account [email protected]

Should I have setup the webmaster and analytics from my domain google apps account instead? [email protected]

The google authorship was setup using the Google+ page from [email protected] but for some reason when I view this on Google's search I see my gmail instead. Any ideas?
    I'm not sure but I think you should create your Google+ account using the same email ID from which you created your Google Webmaster and Analytics account.

It means you can transfer Google+ Page admin rights to your [email protected] account. I think then it should work.
    Interactive Bees, One of the Best Seo companies in India and it is well known as Social media marketing company in India.

Have you heard of "rich snippets testing tool" by Google? Can you put your website in it and test. Webmaster email id has nothing to do with Authorship email id. They can be differ.

Have you added link to your website from your Google+ account? (Contribution section)