Bought new vps, Problem with nameservers setup

Hello, i have got a new vps and wondering how to set up nameservers.
    My vps has Centos 6.2 x64 installed with Plesk 11.5. I have three domains, one in godaddy, one in ipage and one in namecheap.

My server only has one ip and i have tried creating ns records on all three domain, to point to my IP. But whenever I change the namservers of the domain to the created ns record, i can't actually view the page.

Code:
    The web page at http://example.info/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Error code: ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
    But when i edit my domains DNS records and point all A records to it, it works.

I want to start hosting different domains, and i don't really want every single domain to be edited by DNS, so i really want to know how to set up these nameservers.

Have you registered your nameservers in the Domain registrar?

I use two dedicated IP's since I do not want to share my IP with other. So you either have to purchase another IP or have to use your provider's IP (you have to confirm this with them to be sure). The latter one I have not tried.

Yes, i have registred those namservers.

I can add those namservers to any domains without any error. But even after waiting hours, i just get the error. But if i point that namserver to registrar and then edit DNS to point to VPS, it works immediately :/

I really don't know what i am doing wrong here. I checked who.is and see my domain updated as well as the nameserver points to that ip.

I'm not familiar with Plesk. I only use WHM. In WHM you have to assign the nameservers and IP in its setting. I bet Plesk also have something similar.

Did you create A Record for name servers?
    HostPair LLC - Providing Reliable Web Hosting - Since 2009 | Authorized cPanel Partner
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Premium Xen VPS | Windows VPS | Dedicated Server

Fast Support | 99.9% Uptime | 30 days Moneyback Guarantee!
    WHMCS Integration Service - Get your site integrated today!

A records, no actually :/

i am not sure where to create them. In plesk or in my domain registrar

Yes in your Plesk.

In your Plesk, add an A record to the ns of your primary/main domain

Code:
    ns1   A   111.111.111.111
    ns2   A   111.111.111.112

ok, then what should I do ? In namecheap, should I addnameserver registration of both ns1 and ns2 as ns records ?

But i think i still might have a problem as my primary domain is added to plesk by changing dns records in namecheap. So if i do the above mentioned steps as you said, can i change my primary domains nameserver to the created nameserver ?

As you mentioned in your 1st post you have 3 domains. I assume one of the domain your host/primary/main domain and the other two are client domains.

First you need to register the nameserver in your domain registrar (namecheap which as you mentioned you already did) and use that nameservers in your primary domain. Once things have propagated the domain will now map to your server (VPS)

But your VPS still do not know the assignment of the A record and the nameservers. This is the reason why you get the error in your 1st post. So you need to go to your Plesk and add the A record of your primary domain to the ns1 and ns2.

And an additional step is to make sure your SOA uses your new nameservers (also found in your DNS zone)

It would help a lot if you gave us a domain you are currently having a problem with so that we could do a proper diagnosis and give you real answers.

ok, i am out right now. I will follow wetpwet steps and set them up and then give my domain names. Currently they are messed up with A records, so i will clean them and give it to you

godgivens-kks.info
    godgivens.com

I have done what wetpwet said. lets see what happens
    Done it in godgivens.com
    Last edited by kks21199; 12-15-2013 at 01:02 PM.

http://gyazo.com/56fc8f9b7ff68c00b1a8e0ec3c5fbc07.png

this is what i have done for both ns1 and ns2 in plesk.

The domain name is godgivens and in IPage, i have added ns records for thsoe both ns1.godgivens.com and ns2.godgivens.com. and changed my godgivens.com nameservers to it.

and also my godgivens-kks.info points to ns1.godgivens.com and ns2.godgivens.com

So now if i am sure, everything should be good in some hours right ?

Looks like its working from here :-)
    Three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population

yup, it does
    evrything is good now

thanks to all who helped me