What do you think about my website look

this is my website wpsite.co.il its based on minimum pro theme for wordpress.
    I'm trying to figure out if I should make this picture smaller, personally I love it like this, but my GF says it is way too big.

I agree with your gf.It would look better if you decreased the image size.

i have checked the website and i must say it looks simple and nice with white background and yes the picture is big...

It's simple. The color scheme is very usual. Could have been a bit better , but nonetheless good job.

Very sleek and modern. The home page picture is quite large and doesn't serve much purpose--but it does look good. Great job!
    ▄▀▄ Brian Harrison, Lead Engineer - Reprise Hosting (AS62838)
    ▄▀▄ Deals on cheap dedicated server hosting. IPMI included! Unmetered bandwidth.
    ▄▀▄ Website migration, 24/7/365 support, basic server setup, 15 day money back.
    ▄▀▄ Looking for DEALS on self-managed cheap VPS hosting? Visit VPSHostingDEAL.com

I think I like the simplicity. It is like appreciating a nice black and white photo, a bit different from the norm.

The image may be a little big as it takes up over half the page above the fold. It kind of reminds me of the Google+ header image before they made them smaller.
    [B]Scott M

The main image might want to be half as tall. On a laptop it takes up the entire screen (unless that's what you meant for it to do?).
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions