Help in choosing Reseller A/C - Linux VPS with CPanel, Litespeed, 50 GB HD, 2TB BW

Dear All,

This is the second time I am approaching this forum after 2 years. Last time I was total newbie in hosting websites and forum helped a lot to choose right hosting and package (reseller account) over shared keeping my needs in mind. My clients are mostly some of my own ventures or selected clients(most of my sites are in Wordpress and no high traffic).

I currently have Reseller account with one of the highly recommended hosts here and now want to move away due to pricing reason(25 GB HD, 500GB BW for 114$ a year). I want to upgrade to higher plan but current hosting company is charging me 4.5 times for double the specs(510$). I have no intention to resell and even my current server is not full but I want to move higher specs keeping my business expansion in mind and good service to my clients. I am thinking of moving to Reseller OR VPS with same intention as Reseller account where I create account in WHM, login to cpanel and use Softaculous to install Wordpress or other scripts.

Must Have
    Linux based, Softaculous ,Cpanel ,Litespeed
    Good support(email is fine)
    HD Space 50 GB
    Bandwidth 1.5 to 2 TB
    RAM 1 GB to 2 GB
    SSD charged - Optional
    Payment biyearly or Yearly
    Free Backup option
    Free migration, plus free setup & installation
    Reputable - Provides as advertised
    Best Location for UAE

Not needed
    NO Emails I use Office 365, Google apps Or Domain live.
    NO WHMCS I bill my clients in the maintenance package.

Currently Researched Reseller
    Veerotech - 420$
    Site5.com - 431$
    Stablehost - 330$
    EuroVPS - 231$
    Crocweb - 347$
    Stream 101 - 288$
    Hawk Host - 270$
    Host Dime - 330$

Currently Researched VPS
    Wiredtree.com 600$ yearly with litespeed
    Future hosting 492 (not sure of litespeed)
    Knownhost 616$
    Still researching on good pricing from Veerotech, Site5.com, Liquidweb, Mediatemple, Namecheap, EuroVPS etc.

Help me if I have missed anything in features as I am looking for total hassle free host and tenure. No time for learning hosting or managing complexity.

Would have loved to stay with current service provider but they are not interested to negotiate. (Would not take there name due to reputation as its totally pricing issue and I am very happy with there service)

Note: I have posted similar post in VPS forum to find good VPS for similar need.

Thanks and Regards
    AB

Would like to point out a few things here:

-Free Backup- You should ALWYAS keep your own backups. Most providers will have a backup system in place that can only be used by them and are for their usage only. Although, this has started to change with the use to softwares like R1Soft, Bacula4Hosts, etc where even the end-user can restore files and accounts.

-NO WHMCS- Majority of providers include this for free, you can try asking them if they would be willing to reduce cost of you did not take the WHMCS license.

No time for learning hosting
    If you're in the business you gotta learn it man. Shortcuts will only take you so far yet not very far.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Own Network - Hardware - IP Ranges - cPanel & WHMCS Authorized Partners.
    Managed VPS - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - DDoS Protection - Fully Managed - East Coast - West Coast - London
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || Daily Backups || LiteSpeed || US / UK || DDoS Protection
    Announcing our Indian Expansion - #LevelUP Your Web Hosting Experience - Subscribe now for Early Access & Discounts!

Thanks Kushal,

Any other suggestions or pointers.

First you have to make your mind: Reseller hosting OR VPS hosting.
    Price of these two is more than double.

VPS hosting will give you dedicated resources and more control. If you have few heavy websites, go for VPS else reseeller hosting is OK for you.

You have already made good list. Search for their recent reviews.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    First you have to make your mind: Reseller hosting OR VPS hosting.
    Price of these two is more than double.

VPS hosting will give you dedicated resources and more control. If you have few heavy websites, go for VPS else reseeller hosting is OK for you.

You have already made good list. Search for their recent reviews.
    Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your advice. I am also contemplating which side to go. There are currently no immediate requirements to meet VPS but i liked the idea of having personal space and resource allocation. Apart from control which was all future based there is nil need. I think i will stick to resller plan meeting my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by dhruvcasper View Post
    Free Backup option
    Free migration, plus free setup & installation
    Reputable - Provides as advertised
    Best Location for UAE
    Asia or Europe should be faster than US for UAE users.
    Most hosting providers offer free websites transfer for cpanel hosting.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Thanks. Will focus on Asia or Europe host.