The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.1.6
This version has some new features and some minor bug fixes.
A complete list of changes:
1) Search for System Applications:
Users can now use the search box to fetch their favorite system application from the wide range of system applications.
2) Webuzo now provides the disk usage statistics of all the partitions instead of the root partition alone.
3) Login Logs:
View / Delete Login Logs of your Webuzo Control Panel. List of successful and failed login attempts.
4) Web Based FTP Client
Now you can perform FTP actions from a web-based user interface.
5) On changing the password of the Webuzo User from the Webuzo Enduser Panel, user will be logged out automatically and forced login using the New Password.
6) Scripts in the Webuzo Enduser panel will now be sorted category wise as per the script ratings.
7) Improved the script packaging API to support more scripts.
8 ) Added an option to Enable/Disable generating strong MySQL Database user password (Enabled by default).
9) Webuzo will now generate stronger random passwords for database users created during script installation.
10) Random CRON timing will be generated for scripts having CRON command like Magento, Dolphin, etc so as to reduce the number of requests at the same time when there are multiple users installing such scripts on same server.
11) Bug Fix : Users were unable to enable/disable suPHP at the first instance. This is now fixed.
12) Bug Fix : GUI of the Services Menu was distorted while in the NGINX Mode. This is fixed now.
13) Bug Fix : Invalid unit was displayed for Inodes calculated. This is fixed now.
14) Bug Fix : The hypen (-) character was allowed while creating databases. This is fixed now.
15) Bug Fix : Email delivered on exceeding the set Bandwidth was calculated in MB, whereas unit displayed was GB. This is fixed now.
16) Bug Fix : The Backup downloaded in Webuzo Enduser panel will now contain the Webuzo backup info file as well.
17) Bug Fix : Time limit was set to 100 seconds by default during Automated backups by Webuzo. The time limit has now been increased.
15) Bug Fix : Fixed the file ownership which was generated when auto upgrade via CRON of a script failed.
Added New System Application
1) Grails is an Open Source, full stack, web application framework for the JVM. It takes advantage of the Groovy programming language and convention over configuration to provide a productive and stream-lined development experience.
System Applications Updated
1) PHP 5.4.22 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
3) PHP 5.5.6 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
4) Nginx 1.4.4 (Security Update) is an HTTP and reverse proxy server, as well as a mail proxy server
5) Apache 2.2.26 Update : Project is an effort to develop and maintain an open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX and Windows NT.
WEBUZO - Single User Control Panel for your VPS/Cloud/Server (CentOS/Ubuntu)
Install NGINX, Apache, MySQL, LAMP, LEMP, PHP, Java and 310+ popular scripts by a CLICK
Email Server, Database Management, Domain Management, FTP Management, CSF, CRON