Beware ukfast.co.uk/burstnet.eu

Hi all!

I would not like add anything to Burst.net reputation because i believe every WHT member knew it very well and don't need waste time to learn another one evidence. In short - it is bad.
    I want to tell you that Burstnet.eu has same problem even after transferring all clients to ukfast.co.uk.
    I don't know who is responsible now: Burstnet.eu or ukfast.co.uk but it seem that if you are their customers your servers under risk.
    Three day ago customer (we are reseller and customer is our own) server down. We raise ticket and got reply that someone will deal with issue. Till to now server still down. Server run under Linux. Nothing special just VPN. When we asked for root password we did response based on customer response that there password not used so ukfast tech need run server in single mode and just run ssh and customer could connect and correct settings if anything wrong there. Simple, is not be?
    But till to now server remain down. When we ask ukfast guy's what we can do to help them or ask them for status update their response is always same: we are aware, we are investigate your issue and so on so on. I could not imagine what could happen on Linux server which required three days for "investigation". It is very cheap server without any SAN, RAID and any storage solution which could take so many days for investigation.
    So, ukfast fail solve simple problem or just hide real situation with server (who know may be police took server but we are unaware about any abuse).
    I am usually do not complain our partner on public resource when he show adequate response. Everyone could have a problem. But when your partner show not interest to value you as customer, lie you or ignore your request, it is time to announce everyone about such case to stop people from using such service.
    I gave them one hour to provide us with real response but they are fail again and therefore i post this topic. Request for cancellation already requested as well as refund as server was not provided. I will keep update community about results.
    TK Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR

I hope you will receive a refund and/or your data at least.

P.s.: When you know what their reputation is, why are you working with them anyway :?

We don't work with them. We work with Burstnet.eu. Then Burstnet.eu transfer all clients to Ukfast. We stop work Burst.net two month ago. No new orders, we only pay for invoices of existing old customers. As soon as last customer server will be cancel we will close all relations with Burst forever.

We have nothing to for with UKFast or BurstNET.eu currently (we own domain name, but points to UKFast for 6 month period). We sold our UK client base to UKFast nearly 6 months ago. Your issues in the UK have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with BurstNET. Even mentioning burst.net us in your issue with UKFast here on WHT is really against the rules...and just not right.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

You could report this to mods. I hope you will not complain that my word is correct when i post that we stop work with you? I am not liar. I get your mention about burstnet.eu and note this and i will ask mod to change burst.net to burstnet.eu in topic subject. But my general point of view about yours and Ukfast services not changed.

That is fine, but you need to differentiate that it is NOT BurstNET you are having an issue with, which is what you were partially making it sound like.
    We have nothing to do with this issue...
    Good luck getting your issue resolved.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Yeah your issues are with UKFast, as Burstnet gave their European customers to them. Therefore no longer are your provider.

At Burstnet: Could you please reply to "Did Burstnet.eu sell their company" in light of your comment above, since this is not what UKFast are saying? I'll post there where an issue was discussed to keep things on topic.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Desm; 12-14-2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Added link