* Hello all vps cpu display QEMU Virtual CPU

I use solusvm kvm But vps cpu display QEMU Virtual CPU, which is very unfriendly how change him,i want display to e3-xxxx.
    we are a vps Service providers
    Tanks

Care to share your website url, so we could know 1 more host to avoid? Thanks.
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

You are using KVM servers, so it would always display as QEMU Virtual CPU.YOu cannot change it & the host id doing nothing fishy here as I think this is how KVM works.If you want a VPS which displays actual CPU model go for XEN.Remember the performance you would get with a XEN HVM or KVM would almost be same.

If your VPS is good, stable & provides rock solidperformance, why would you be so concerned about real CPU model? If you want to know the actual model i.e Intel or AMD you may ask the host directly.I am sure they would not refuse to let you know.

If you want KVM to show the actual CPU model instead of the Virtual CPU, Select the Container in SolusVM and down the bottom under setting click the CPU tab, if you change the Model to "host-passthrough" it should then show the actual CPU version.
    Last edited by Taylor - Megahertz H; 12-14-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    █ | Megahertz Hosting
    | Quality High Performance KVM & Xen Virtual Private Servers.
    █ | Latest E3 CPU's | Raid-10 SSDs | 99.95%+ Uptime
    | 24/7/365 Support | Our Locations are Philadelphia | Buffalo | Phoenix.

Thank you

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor - Megahertz H View Post
    If you want KVM to show the actual CPU model instead of the Virtual CPU, Select the Container in SolusVM and down the bottom under setting click the CPU tab, if you change the Model to "host-passthrough" it should then show the actual CPU version.