Free Hosting Forum

Just an idea, could we have another Forum in the Advertising Section called Free Hosting/Sponsership or similar as the WebHosting Request Forum seems to be getting quite a few of these type of posts in it nowadays. Hopefully with a new forum along this topic, hosters will get bored of giving away hosting realising a few banners on a site that nobody visits does them no good and hopefully forcing those wanting hosting to actually pay something!
      0 Not allowed!

agreed .. gets tiresome sifting thru the rubbish requests
    Regards,
    Eric

Or just ban free hosting requests

nah, keep it the way it is.
      0 Not allowed!

I asked for this too.

....... Request: DENIED
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.
      0 Not allowed!

I think it would be a great idea... but then again, it may cause the paid hosting forum to become empty with everybody asking for free

--Shaun
    Shaun Ewing
    shaun.net
      0 Not allowed!

Well I was hoping it would work the other way around. People would post in the Free Hosting Required Forum, which the majority of hosts would just ignore, those that want to give away the free hosting will go there, give away a few free hosting accounts, soon get bored and nobody would pay attention to that forum anymore. So all those wanting free hosting wont get it.

Its turning into a World of Cyber-Begging, I can picture the scene now, a bloke sitting in a shop front in a major city with his begging bowl, and the cardboard sign with the words:

"Wife, 2 Children and a Website to Support"
      0 Not allowed!

Send those that want realistic free hosting to http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/f...p?s=&forumid=2 but please not those who want 50GB bandwidth with no ads
      0 Not allowed!

In business forum replying to messages should be disabled and only offers and wanted messages should be posted. All discussions should be held in PM or email to maintain client confidentiality. [many rfp sites have this feature]
      0 Not allowed!

I know this is a old thread but would freewebhostingtalk not be better to request hosting as this is part of inet
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by satdav View Post
    I know this is a old thread but would freewebhostingtalk not be better to request hosting as this is part of inet
    Now that it is, yes. Old thread indeed, so closing.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!